Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2011, 03:56 PM

6 posts, read 10,322 times

Advertisements

WHAT REDNECK IDIOT CAME UP WITH THIS ONE !
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...-homosexuality

I have lived in Tn for 52 yrs
It makes me ashamed to be from tennessee , I am so ready to sell my house & move . I this the same morons that passed the bill permitting drunken patrons to carry concealed handguns in bars ?
Going to the Bar, Pistol in Pocket, Is Legal in 4 States - NYTimes.com

Way to go Sulu , hit with all phasers on maximum > http://youtu.be/dRkIWB3HIEs

I am beyond words folks , I gotta go chill , peace out , Donna

Last edited by JMT; 06-14-2011 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Old 06-14-2011, 04:51 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,835,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulchi View Post
I this the same morons that passed the bill permitting drunken patrons to carry concealed handguns in bars ?
Going to the Bar, Pistol in Pocket, Is Legal in 4 States - NYTimes.com
As the article that you linked pointed out, people that have a carry permit & are carrying their loaded weapons into bars are not drinking.

Maybe the criminals will think twice about ordering everyone to the floor & robbing a place if the patrons are locked & loaded.

Courtney

Old 06-14-2011, 05:59 PM

6 posts, read 10,322 times
being told not to drink and patron actually doing it are 2 different things

drinking + tempers flair + guns = disaster
I believe in the right to bear arms but that is just a completly , irresponsible moronic law

Old 06-14-2011, 06:01 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,384,306 times
Quote:

I believe in the right to bear arms but that is just a completly , irresponsible moronic law
The same people who want all guns taken away are the ones who say you should let people do all the drugs they want and just punish them if they commit a crime under the influence.

All of the above are a recipe for disaster...difference being that most gun owners are more responsible than most drug users.

Old 06-14-2011, 06:06 PM

230 posts, read 553,429 times
Quote:

You've got much to learn, grasshopper.

Regarding the gay bill: You're angry about the wrong thing. Sex Ed is not a .gov responsibility. You should be angry the school system (and certain parents) consider Sex Ed the job of school teachers.

Old 06-14-2011, 06:10 PM

230 posts, read 553,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
The same people who want all guns taken away are the ones who say you should let people do all the drugs they want and just punish them if they commit a crime under the influence.

All of the above are a recipe for disaster...difference being that most gun owners are more responsible than most drug users.
Well, if gun rights were restored entirely in this country, and our society wasn't overly litigious, I'm perfectly fine with "let people do all the drugs they want and just punish them if they commit a crime under the influence."

Personal security is a personal responsibility.

Old 06-14-2011, 06:43 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,504,784 times
The thread started off full of emotion which really set the thread to go off kilter, which it has.

Time to close this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee