Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2010, 05:34 PM

29 posts, read 94,183 times

Advertisements

I may have a severe oral problem and would like the name of a really, really good oral surgeon. I live in the Feather Sound area of St. Pete, but anywhere in Pinellas County would be fine. My dentist has recommended an oral surgeon, but it's difficult to get an appointment and I'm afraid I really can't wait too long for a diagnosis. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 07:36 AM

1,188 posts, read 2,322,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan C. View Post
I may have a severe oral problem and would like the name of a really, really good oral surgeon. I live in the Feather Sound area of St. Pete, but anywhere in Pinellas County would be fine. My dentist has recommended an oral surgeon, but it's difficult to get an appointment and I'm afraid I really can't wait too long for a diagnosis. Thanks.
He isn't in Pinellas County, but he is Just over the bridge in Hillborough..but if you want someone who is REALLY EXCELLENT...GO THERE! You will be very happy you did. Good luck!
Dr. Louis Monteleone, Oral Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery, Tampa, Florida,(FL) 4014 W Estrella St, Tampa, FL 33629

Old 04-13-2010, 07:11 AM

29 posts, read 94,183 times
Thank you so much Deef. I will definitely look into this doctor. My dentist suggested an oral surgeon; however, I'm afraid I'm going to need either an ENT or a head and neck doctor as well.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:09 PM

1,188 posts, read 2,322,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan C. View Post
Thank you so much Deef. I will definitely look into this doctor. My dentist suggested an oral surgeon; however, I'm afraid I'm going to need either an ENT or a head and neck doctor as well.

Don't know what your situation is, but I can tell you...you can definitely trust what Dr. Monteleone tells you. He is not just an oral surgeon but a maxillofacial surgeon. He and his son are in business together and they can do a consult and advise you if they would or would not be able to help and what the options would be. He has done major oral surgeries on all of my family members and it is amazing...you know how usually you SWELL like crazy? In my case roots were wrapped around my jaw bone to the point they were like they were cemented to it...he was done in like some ridiculous short amount of time and ...MINIMAL at best swelling! AWESOME!!! I really can't say enough about him. Again, even if what you need isn't something he would do, he will tell you what you should do...with honesty and you can trust his professional opinion. Good luck to you! Love to hear from you after all is well what you thought of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: