Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 05:11 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times

Advertisements

I just heard the tail end of a medical program on another station and I believe the MD was Dr. Bob Martin and a caller called in about being told he needed a knee replacement as doctor said bone on bone. Dr. Martin went on to say, that is what they all say to get a person to do surgery. Martin said avoid surgery at all costs. Then he told the patient, lose weight, take omega 3's and lower inflammatory foods and mentioned this product.

https://healthfulbalanceonline.com/p...ex-90-capsules

I'm doing much better on what I'm doing and knee replacement is no where in my mind. I believe I have a separate post on what I'm doing now for my knee.

Of course I still think about PRP and Stem Cells.

About Dr. Martin

http://doctorbob.com/about-dr-bob/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 04:18 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,230,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I just heard the tail end of a medical program on another station and I believe the MD was Dr. Bob Martin and a caller called in about being told he needed a knee replacement as doctor said bone on bone. Dr. Martin went on to say, that is what they all say to get a person to do surgery. Martin said avoid surgery at all costs. Then he told the patient, lose weight, take omega 3's and lower inflammatory foods and mentioned this product.

I'm doing much better on what I'm doing and knee replacement is no where in my mind. I believe I have a separate post on what I'm doing now for my knee.

About Dr. Martin

About Dr. Bob | Doctor Bob
"Dr" Bob is not an MD....he's a chiropractor. He knows NOTHING about joint replacement surgery and looking at his website is a dangerous quack...

Old 08-25-2018, 04:20 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times
Working with a new joint supplement: Complete Tissue & Bone from Christopher's I'm on it about a 1/2 month and today I was able to get a lot more revolutions on my recumbent bike. So I'm thinking it's this new product. Still with the Cosamin DS and MSM and all my other stuff but added this new one. I muscle test good for it too. THis product has a proprietary blend of some interesting herbs in it.

I still feel strongly about no invasive knee surgery.

And for those supposedly "in the know" and do surgeries, I live with a mess from a hip replacement. There are MANY smart people out there besides the surgeons.

Old 08-25-2018, 04:23 PM

3,179 posts, read 2,130,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post

About Dr. Martin

About Dr. Bob | Doctor Bob
I love Dr Bob! Been listening to him for years, he is the best. Years ago, I heard him share how he got over allergies and asthma. He is disciplined in his diet, much more than me, and he was able to overcome a lot of issues by getting on the right track with diet and supplements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements