Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2007, 11:38 AM

1,677 posts, read 6,868,296 times

Advertisements

We're considering a move to the Seattle area, and I'm just wondering what grocery stores are up there, and do any of them offer delivery? We have our groceries delivered here (especially nice, since we live in a third floor walk up). Just wondering if we'll be able to continue having delivery up there! Thanks!

V. =)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2007, 12:24 PM

3,225 posts, read 14,085,727 times
I think the only one still around is Safeway. You can find them at safeway.com

All the others died with the dotcom crash.

There is a couple of organic fruit and veggie deliveries. One off the top of my head is called Pioneer Organics.

Old 05-14-2007, 09:07 AM

1,677 posts, read 6,868,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenbar View Post
I think the only one still around is Safeway. You can find them at safeway.com

All the others died with the dotcom crash.

There is a couple of organic fruit and veggie deliveries. One off the top of my head is called Pioneer Organics.
Thanks! The store we use now is one that is owned by Safeway, so that works.

Thanks, again!

V. =)

Old 05-16-2007, 08:54 PM

67 posts, read 339,990 times
Albertson's also delivers. My mom does all of her shopping by internet. Hopefully, when I move up there, I can get her out of the house, and take her to the store sometimes.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:27 PM

2 posts, read 6,754 times
There's also <a href="http://www.i-booze.com">i-booze.com</a> if you just need beer and wine. The good thing about them is that they deliver right away instead of scheduled deliveries.

Old 02-06-2009, 08:35 PM

1,930 posts, read 6,548,772 times
Amazon Fresh by Amazon.com. Amazing!!! Love it love it love it!!

Old 02-11-2009, 05:13 PM

187 posts, read 578,085 times
My girlfriend and I use Safeway.com to get groceries delivered and have had no complaints about the service. I think that Amazon.com does grocery delivery too (??) as I've seen their grocery delivery trucks driving around town. What *doesn't* Amazon.com sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaW View Post
We're considering a move to the Seattle area, and I'm just wondering what grocery stores are up there, and do any of them offer delivery? We have our groceries delivered here (especially nice, since we live in a third floor walk up). Just wondering if we'll be able to continue having delivery up there! Thanks!

V. =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
View detailed profiles of: