Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2008, 11:21 AM

27 posts, read 80,583 times

Advertisements

This might not be a good place....but I am moving to Seattle in April---looking for some cool women to get to know--but maybe there are some new friend forums for this? I read the seattle freeze threads somewhat...but I still think there are always friendly people.....anyway just thought i would give it a shot!!

Old 11-04-2008, 01:18 PM

3,871 posts, read 17,103,892 times
Hi Bella. Welcome to your preps to come to the Pacific Northwest! I think it's one of the most beautiful, clean and relaxed places on Earth!

City-Data isn't specifically designed for people to meet people, but we'd be very glad to help you figure out what you'd like to know about the area you plan to move to. There's always someone here who knows something, or a lot of somethings, about any given area. Please feel free to ask the questions that occur to you, okay? Okay And have fun planning your next adventure in life!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:58 PM

1,930 posts, read 6,535,543 times
Hi Bella,

Don't let the freeze thing scare you. I didn't experience it. As far as making friends, I would suggest looking at joining groups for things that interest you. If you are a runner, there are all kinds of running groups all over town. Same with cycling, sailing, etc. I think there is a website called Meetup that also lists places to get involved. If you go to church there are many churches in the Seattle area with fun singles groups that do all sorts of things together from hiking, camping, mission work, supper clubs, etc. If you are open to making friends, you will make them!! Welcome to Seattle!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 AM

14 posts, read 31,755 times
I'm going to be moving to Seattle in December Though I already have friends out there you can never have too many right, how old are you bella?

Old 11-05-2008, 12:26 PM

13 posts, read 43,292 times
I won't be there for another year or so but if you want a far away friend for a bit I'm game! Lol

Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 PM

27 posts, read 80,583 times
Hi Kaytee--I am 29 years old. I will be visiting for New Years for a week--then moving in April. I have friends of all ages===and yes you can never have too many! Great attitude you have Where are you moving from?

Hello Codeda as well---far away friends work too You are moving out there in a year?

Old 11-12-2008, 12:33 PM

13 posts, read 43,292 times
Yeah I'm in Orlando but have been dying to get out and Seattle is my #1 choice. I have to wait and wrap up my 2nd round of school first and then I'm out of here! It would be great to get to know someone when I get there but hey don't let the " freeze" get to you first! Lol

interpose: Let's use DMs for conversation between members. And, it's probably better to that the subject of this thread be moved to your respective City-Data profile Visitor Message boards or Blogs. Thanks! --scirocco22

Last edited by scirocco22; 11-12-2008 at 05:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area