Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2020, 11:46 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Ya know, 2016-2020 has proven how loonie the Trump followers are. So there we go. Both sides have their wackos. If we shaved off the outlying 5% on each wing, the country would probably be much better off.
Trumpers are a strange lot, I concur. But can you show examples of them rioting, burning, looting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 12:05 AM

3,697 posts, read 2,418,110 times
The Seattle city council and other authorities have let the lunatics run the asylum.

Old 07-20-2020, 02:32 AM

4,912 posts, read 2,062,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I have to suspect the illegal Fed actions in Portland are probably re-energizing the protests.
Sorry, when the State and local authorities FAIL to enforce the law, Federal authorities are forced to do their job. The only good thing about these Antifa criminal being arrested by Federal Officers is that they will be subject to the Federal Criminal Justice system, which unlike King County, is a functioning justice system that hands down real prison time... In a Federal Prison, in a far away State... Away from mommy. Btw, in the federal system 10 years is 10 years, unlike in the county/State justice system, here in Washington State.

...All these Soy-Boys and girls are going to be in for a rude awakening when mommy and daddy can't come to their rescue... Even George Soros and Bill Gates hands are tied since the U.S. Department of Justice AND the U.S. Department of Homeland Security senior leadership is down in D.C. The local U.S. Attorney's Office in Seattle will be told what to do by D.C. officials, which basically side-steps local politics and influence in criminal matters. I know that these idiots will not last too long in a real prison with REAL gangsters and terrorists!! BEFORE becoming easy victims to real predators.

Make no mistake, Antifa members and their supporters are criminals, cuz even if they didn't actually do the burning and destruction, but are involved in the Command and Control... Or even in a semi-active support role, you are guilty of the Federal USC violation of Conspiracy, which is a felony... So, don't be too quick in burning down all those Starbucks shops since you will need a job once you're finished with your prison time. And good luck in getting a good job outside of a job in the the Fast Food industry as a convicted felon.

ANYWAY!! Here is a factual FACT, sending in Federal Officers is 100% legal to protect Federal buildings, assets, employees, operations and related properties. AND the mayor or governor CANNOT do a dang thing to stop it. Heck, the POTUS can even send in Federal Combat Troops to restore law and order.

And yes, I fully support our Federal authorities in this action since the mayor of Seattle is a complete failure, as well as the entire city's clowncil for allowing AND supporting all the burning and destruction of the city, that they are charged to protect by doing NOTHING.

Its very clear that Antifa, which now basically controls the BLM movement, which is funny if you think of it... Is trying do, which is to force Trump's hand in sending in Federal Officers to enforce the laws, in a lawless American city... Thinking that it will lead to the average citizen taking up arms AND supporting Antifa's Marxist agenda... The Truth is that Antifa has shown itself for what it is, a criminal domestic terrorist organization. IMHO, I think that even the most liberal person, with a real job and responsibilities, is quietly thinking that sending in Federal Officers is a good thing cuz these losers are phoocking up everything for everybody... Like their easy access to the little things in life, like Starbuck's coffee and Amazon Prime.

And no, this will not start some stupid @zz revolution, where Antifa think that they WILL lead the masses, nationwide, to revolt against the United States... Who, in there right mind, would even follow these useless losers in life... And let them, a group of idiots, lead YOU into battle???

Right now, the mayor is pizzing herself since she knows that Amazon is being pushed closer and closer into leaving Seattle, where she will loose all that tax money to the locations OUTSIDE of Seattle's city limits. Sawant will be happy... At first, until the mob turns on her and burn down her two/three multi-million dollar homes, which would be funny as hell!! I would bet that no self respecting SPD cop would show up to protect her sorry Marxist @zz, from the monsters she created.

In the end, it will be the honest, hard working people of Seattle/King County that will be the losers.

Also, Antifa can burn down Washington State, Oregon and California... And it will not effect the elections since Trump would never win these States anyway, BUT!! What it does is show people that law and order is needed, which Biden isn't capable of doing since honest people know that he's mentally gone. So!! Many people, like myself, will end up voting for Law and Order.

Old 07-20-2020, 06:09 AM

680 posts, read 536,024 times
Antifa militants are shredding Seattle. Feel bad for the business owners.

Old 07-20-2020, 06:56 AM

2,173 posts, read 4,412,146 times
Lots of little sissy man bun sporting 19 year old white kids with no life experience who live in their parents basement and have been indoctrinated by the cultural Marxism rampant in our schools, liberal media, hollywood, etc... to hate themselves, hate their history, hate their own people.

Old 07-20-2020, 07:10 AM

8,736 posts, read 8,675,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Sorry, when the State and local authorities FAIL to enforce the law, Federal authorities are forced to do their job. The only good thing about these Antifa criminal being arrested by Federal Officers is that they will be subject to the Federal Criminal Justice system, which unlike King County, is a functioning justice system that hands down real prison time... In a Federal Prison, in a far away State... Away from mommy. Btw, in the federal system 10 years is 10 years, unlike in the county/State justice system, here in Washington State.

...All these Soy-Boys and girls are going to be in for a rude awakening when mommy and daddy can't come to their rescue... Even George Soros and Bill Gates hands are tied since the U.S. Department of Justice AND the U.S. Department of Homeland Security senior leadership is down in D.C. The local U.S. Attorney's Office in Seattle will be told what to do by D.C. officials, which basically side-steps local politics and influence in criminal matters. I know that these idiots will not last too long in a real prison with REAL gangsters and terrorists!! BEFORE becoming easy victims to real predators.

Make no mistake, Antifa members and their supporters are criminals, cuz even if they didn't actually do the burning and destruction, but are involved in the Command and Control... Or even in a semi-active support role, you are guilty of the Federal USC violation of Conspiracy, which is a felony... So, don't be too quick in burning down all those Starbucks shops since you will need a job once you're finished with your prison time. And good luck in getting a good job outside of a job in the the Fast Food industry as a convicted felon.

ANYWAY!! Here is a factual FACT, sending in Federal Officers is 100% legal to protect Federal buildings, assets, employees, operations and related properties. AND the mayor or governor CANNOT do a dang thing to stop it. Heck, the POTUS can even send in Federal Combat Troops to restore law and order.

And yes, I fully support our Federal authorities in this action since the mayor of Seattle is a complete failure, as well as the entire city's clowncil for allowing AND supporting all the burning and destruction of the city, that they are charged to protect by doing NOTHING.

Its very clear that Antifa, which now basically controls the BLM movement, which is funny if you think of it... Is trying do, which is to force Trump's hand in sending in Federal Officers to enforce the laws, in a lawless American city... Thinking that it will lead to the average citizen taking up arms AND supporting Antifa's Marxist agenda... The Truth is that Antifa has shown itself for what it is, a criminal domestic terrorist organization. IMHO, I think that even the most liberal person, with a real job and responsibilities, is quietly thinking that sending in Federal Officers is a good thing cuz these losers are phoocking up everything for everybody... Like their easy access to the little things in life, like Starbuck's coffee and Amazon Prime.

And no, this will not start some stupid @zz revolution, where Antifa think that they WILL lead the masses, nationwide, to revolt against the United States... Who, in there right mind, would even follow these useless losers in life... And let them, a group of idiots, lead YOU into battle???

Right now, the mayor is pizzing herself since she knows that Amazon is being pushed closer and closer into leaving Seattle, where she will loose all that tax money to the locations OUTSIDE of Seattle's city limits. Sawant will be happy... At first, until the mob turns on her and burn down her two/three multi-million dollar homes, which would be funny as hell!! I would bet that no self respecting SPD cop would show up to protect her sorry Marxist @zz, from the monsters she created.

In the end, it will be the honest, hard working people of Seattle/King County that will be the losers.

Also, Antifa can burn down Washington State, Oregon and California... And it will not effect the elections since Trump would never win these States anyway, BUT!! What it does is show people that law and order is needed, which Biden isn't capable of doing since honest people know that he's mentally gone. So!! Many people, like myself, will end up voting for Law and Order.
My husband is convinced this will keep going on until the election. He thinks democrats are behind it.

It's like, I really, really don't want to vote for Trump... Never could have imagined a situation where I would possibly consider it...

And then 2020 happened...

Actually, I will probably just sit this one out....

Old 07-20-2020, 07:47 AM

1,889 posts, read 2,201,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
My husband is convinced this will keep going on until the election. He thinks democrats are behind it.

It's like, I really, really don't want to vote for Trump... Never could have imagined a situation where I would possibly consider it...

I’m thinking a write-in of Spiderman or Optimus Prime are sounding a little better than the other two “choices” this November

Old 07-20-2020, 08:09 AM

15,855 posts, read 6,557,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Trumpers are a strange lot, I concur. But can you show examples of them rioting, burning, looting?
No, but I believe their body count is much higher due to flaunting quarantine measures.

Old 07-20-2020, 08:17 AM

15,855 posts, read 6,557,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post

Could be. It feels a bit like the BLM protests have been hijacked by liberal activists pushing a wider agenda. They lost me when they started proposing defunding the police, rather than pushing more sensible reform measures. That being said, I'll still vote for Biden just to get rid of Trump. I can't remember a Western politician I've loathed more.

Old 07-20-2020, 09:57 AM

3,594 posts, read 1,796,031 times
Vigilante groups roving the streets every night attacking people and businesses is just the new normal? Why is this being allowed? A few hundred people with bats and fireworks can be stopped if the mayor wanted to. Slap one of them with domestic terrorism charges, it ends.

If these were Trump supporters everyone of them would be locked up without bail after the first firework was thrown or bat was swung on night number 1.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area