Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2010, 06:27 PM

1 posts, read 5,006 times

Advertisements

I am from out of town and have an opportunity to purchase a mobile home in this particular park at a decent price. This purchase would be site unseen. Can anyone tell me anything about this park? Is it an appealing park in a good area? I do know that the lots are owned by the park and not the individuals. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 07:29 PM

913 posts, read 2,363,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry16 View Post
I am from out of town and have an opportunity to purchase a mobile home in this particular park at a decent price. This purchase would be site unseen. Can anyone tell me anything about this park? Is it an appealing park in a good area? I do know that the lots are owned by the park and not the individuals. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't know anything about the park, but it appears to be a good area. Right by the bypass, it should be close to shopping. You are probably about 10 minutes from the beach.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:29 AM

1 posts, read 4,346 times
I recently bought a place at Ridgewood and it is a nice park and only two miles to Venice Beach with many restaurants and shopping nearby. The sales agents are verty forthright and honest in their dealings with purchasers and will consider offers. I am still in between my house and my new place so have not spent a great deal of time at the park, but I have met some of my neighbors and they seem very nice and the people in the park office are very friendly as well. The park is kept very neat and seems to be very active, people walking, riding bicycles, etc. They have their own security, where volunteers from the park drive extremely slow around the park looking for anything not normal, etc. I feel at home and comfortable when I am at my new place. Hope this helps.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:17 AM

3,979 posts, read 10,555,950 times
Here is the web site for Ridgewood Mobile Home Park - Ridgewood

You can always contact the office manager or one of the board members to ask any questions you may have. Whoever you are purchasing the home from, ask them to send you photos. Also see if you can look up the address on Google maps and look at the street view, aerial view and the neighborhood if you are buying it site unseen. Also be sure to get a home inspection before purchasing.

Ridgewood Mobile Home Park
449 Ixora Circle
Venice, FL 34285
941-488-8221
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area