Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe
 [Register]
Santa Fe Santa Fe County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2024, 10:21 AM

9 posts, read 14,112 times

Advertisements

Selling my cool steampunk shop and house where I live and moving back to OH only as I'm getting older and want to be with kids and friends. Very profitable--live and work right here! Very cool small town between Albuquerque and Santa Fe and a popular tourist destination. I have been making 8-10 more money than I did in my Cleveland shop.
Bought and remodeled in 2018 and everything is up to date including a great heat/propane system with central air, high end vinyl flooring in addition with old hardwood in the shop. I put in new modern kitchen, living room, closets, bedroom and naother bathroom. Has garage and I built extra shed for storage. Private 3-tiered stone patio in back where I installed stone on two tiers.
Fun town with live music up the road at the Mineshaft Tavern the time. Walk right up. Great back roads, mountains, about 20 miles from Santa Fe and 4 miles from Los Cerrillos. Great community, fun folks and it's a great opportunity to make money and not have to leave home!!
I'm Patty and listed with Redfin 2874 HWY 14 Madrid if you want to see pics or text at 440-951-7757.
Email: 10pmstudiogmail.com......better to text me....Patty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe