Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 11:39 AM

2 posts, read 4,624 times

Advertisements

I went before this commissioner for having my registration expired - I had received a ticket for expired registration and a tail light was out. I had paid the registration the very next day after getting the ticket, as I was selling the vehicle the day I received the ticket. I sold the vehicle and produced verification: Bill of Sale, Transfer documents from Sacramento, Bill of Lading showing vehicle was shipped to the Phillipeans by the new Buyer & 3 Documents from DMV & Sacramento showing Registration was PAID. I spent $60 getting documents from Sacramento and 4 trips to the courtroom to make sure I was getting what I needed - since the Commissioner plays games with you on what is acceptable. Ticket: $568.00 or $50 if you FIX it. Problem here as I saw, they make up any excuse to say your ticket is not FIXED.

Basically, if you are ticketed in Moreno Valley - YOUR ARE GUILTY! A Pole I did of residents there and speaking with other offenders during my 4 court visits showed average ticket for Moreno Valley is $500-$1000 and some were up to $1700 that they could not get cured.

My Results: GUILTY!! Commissioner, "Just because you pay your registration does not mean your vehicle is Registered". I said: "In the state of California when you sell the vehicle you have to hand them the registration. I have presented to you verification that shows my vehicle clearance from both DMV and Sacramento and it says my vehicle registration is paid and clear until next year." Commissioner: "If you did not sell your vehicle to a DEALER you will not be cleared through this court, how do you want to plead?" He also noted that since I "supposidly" sold the vehicle instead of fixing the tail light - that will also not be cleared". I decided that day that there is a conspiracy to get people of out Moreno Valley by ticketing them with ridiculous amounts equal to most of the citizens rent, when they have to make a choice between paying rent or losing their license - which in many cases results in job loss - this will ultimately get them evicted and thus you have done a cleansing of people you dont want in town. I watched a lady break down, she had a $1700 ticket for no license, registration, or insurance. She was driving someone else's car to get her kid to school. She was dirt poor living off the bottom of the food chain. There was not reduced sentences, and of course guilty was all she could do since it was not even her car.

By the way....don't even think about REDUCED FINES in this court! HA! It pretty much does not exist unless you show up with a cop ID. Rancho Cucamongo is so "citizen friendly". I stopped spending money in Moreno Valley. I work there, but will not spend a cent in that town and wont let my son drive there. That is a way to get the corruption out of there if citizen's stop spending money in a town that has several cops stops set up around town on any given day - just trumping up revenue for the fat cats while the citizens are trying to just survive day to day in a dumped out economy. Okay that is just my say!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 11:50 AM

2 posts, read 4,624 times
By the way....During my 4 Court Appearances for my ticket I am stunned each time at the physical appearance of both the Commissioner and temporary Commissioner. The poor grooming really makes the city look even more desirable. I may be speaking out on a limb here, but geezzze...these guys look like they drove their house to work if you know what I mean. I was looking across the parking lot each day to see where they parked their home. Very sad, given that it takes so much education to get there - - and yet nothing to keep you there? The clerks office had a stinch beyond stinch the first time I visited and that sort of summed it all up for me. Moreno Valley has such an opportunity to clean come out looking better than this, but somehow even with the new developments, they let the main drag areas decay (sunnymead blvd & perris blvd). I try to get in to work and get the hell out before the sun sets.

Old 07-28-2013, 04:23 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
My neighbor lived in moreno valley & she was very glad to move out of that city. MV sounds like a very corrupt city with bad people in the courthouse. Its very rare when a judge or commissioner find in favor of the accused esp when a police officer shows up in court. Stay out of MV & riverside if you can.

Old 08-02-2013, 10:56 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,579,562 times
Jus tan update!!!!!!!!!!!!! my son just went before Anderson , same results at the arraignment hearing , he had made up his mind ,would not entertain any motions , nor any reference to California Penal codes ," Motions denied" well he was able to put a stop to Anderson's unlawful rulings . We fild a 170.6 recusal against him for him acting bias in his rulings and there by violating my son's rights to due process, under U.S. Title 42, 11983 and also a violation Under U.S. Title 18, 241-242 , Excessive use of authority. When he went back for his Trial he was transferred to a different court room and there a "JUDGE" told my son that his case "In the Interest of Justice" had been dismissed .see there is, as the old saying goes , There are more than one way to skin a cat. Check Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2013, 05:33 PM

1 posts, read 2,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus888 View Post
I have been before this guy 3 or more times and each time he finds in behalf of the officer. All cases prior to my case each of the three times he has found in behalf of the officer.

This time as I was asking the officer a question he answered the question for the officer assuming what the officer was thinking at the time and the officer disagreed with his answer, right in front of me. I was before him to receive a fair trial but he was blatantly Impartial, Biased and wrong.

I am making a full complaint; the public cannot always be wrong and the officer always right can someone tell the "Commissioner" Anderson.
One good way to complain is to write directly to:

Commission on Judicial Performance
455 Golden Gate Ave; Suite 14400
San Francisco, CA 94102

Visit Home - State of California Commission on Judicial Performance for more info about this process

Old 08-04-2013, 11:01 AM

46 posts, read 105,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
what needs to be done is for everyone to just not sign the wavier form they ask you to sign allowing him to hear your case and demand a REAL JUDGE. also the form they want you to sign stating you have been advised of all your rights "DON"T SIGN IT " there is nothing on there stating anything about your rights under Penal code 853.9 or 740 or even c.p.c.740 which states they must have and prosecute with a verified complaint . He stated in a Press Enterprise Article in 2008 he wished the people coming before him would stop the game playing ??? He is a pro at game playing only he plays by his own ruled not by the law. REFUSE TO LET HIM HEAR YOUR CASE THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET JUSTICE. AND NOT LET HIM ********* OVER.

Yup

Old 09-08-2013, 10:10 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,579,562 times
Just another up date on Commissioner Anderson !

3 more cases came before him since my last update , each demanded a verified complaint be filed per c.p.c.853.9 and vehicle code 40513 . All 3 had their demands denied by the commissioner. All 3 filed 170.6 recusals
against him for being bias per the Press Enterprise article. All 3 had their cases transferred to a JUDGE who in the interest of Justice dismissed the cases.

I think commissioner Anderson might be getting the picture . At least the Judges don't want to get involved with his rulings . Got to love it when a plan comes together !

Old 03-22-2014, 01:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,916 times
Thumbs down moreno valley

If You Think andersen is bad try gordon burkhart.should be put in prison.A disgrace to the judiciary,Burkhart mv1 Golf partner with a lot of eviction lawyers .feds need to investigate moreno valley courts all clerks judges violation of civil rights people .william ballew

Old 09-15-2014, 07:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,687 times
I had the pleasure of being in front of this judge! He's narrow minded doesn't care what the case is about your guilty period he kicked me out of his court room, I was a victim of Identity theft had proof letters from the DA"s office... He responded to me:::: I don't care I'm not looking at any paper work its a little to late get a lawyer kicked me out of the court room submitted all proof and minute orders to get an abstract for DMV he denied every request. The man's not honorable.... What is he doing on the bench ???!!!!

Old 07-10-2015, 06:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,429 times
I was in this guy's courtroom today...my ticket was for pulling up to a cop at a traffic closure to ask a question. I guess when I had to wake up the cop, I should have known I was screwed. CHP Officer Cervantes gave me a ticket and was condescending and belligerent. I had to pay the $360.00 ticket up front but I was hoping to get some justice from the court. Enter Mr. 60's pony-tail and beard, aka commissioner Anderson. The cop stumbled through his testimony, but Anderson still ruled in his favor. I have always been a law and order kind of a guy that would always give the police the benefit of the doubt...not anymore. Anderson was just as rude and belligerent as Cervantes. So I guess I just wasted my time trying to bring the facts to the case. Just as another post said, I asked Cervantes a question and Anderson jumped in. You would think with the climate in this country between the police and the public, they would make a little more effort to be civil. I think there is a major revolution brewing in this country and wannabe's like Anderson are a major part of the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties