Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2008, 10:21 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,395,601 times

Advertisements

I bet those sandwiches were much better than the chicken parmesan I had for dinner.. For some reason I can no longer eat Italian food and the tomatoes and garlic make me sick. It seriously sucks too, because I (used to) love Italian food. Then again I've been feeling blah for two days now. I get hungry, but when I eat anything I feel nauseous.
Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow and can check out the place. All positive reviews is probably a good thing..

Old 03-13-2008, 04:39 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I think y'all need to be buyin' Rudolfo a sixer of Lone Star Light, a can of Raid, a coupla packs of HEB weenies, light up them there logs, and have you a regular Texas-style shindig. And don't forget the Ranch style beans.
Who is gittn married off? Sounds like a full fledge weddin reception to me! Wooooo-Yeeeee!

Old 03-13-2008, 04:46 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,456,953 times
[quote=paul.bordelon;3123357]Hi All,

My name is Paul Bordelon, and I am one of the owner/operators of Which Wich in San Antonio. I cannot thank you enough for your patience with our opening and for your positive support. I believe several of you met my wife, Carrie, tonight, and I can't wait to meet each of you personally as well. We are really looking forward to becoming a member of your community. A special thanks goes out to George for letting me know about this tread. (QUOTE)

Welcome to the area Paul & Carrie and crew! I think that you will find this fourm to be the "pulse" of lots of what is going on in the area...more importantly, what folks want/need/like/and dont. Lets face it, it makes or breaks a business and it is always good to know how or what to improve to keep the customer satisfied, right?

We are thrilled that you guys finally opened (could you buy a Texas Roadhouse grill franchise next and open it out this way too please???) and I think you will be pleased with your business here and how well it is received.

I predict that your sales at this store tower over your I-10 store location...wanna bet a sandwich for lunch on that one??? And I expect that kind of sales for your "new" location over the established on within the first 90 days too!!!

Old 03-13-2008, 07:00 AM

3,111 posts, read 9,209,594 times
OK, I've been following this post and I am going to have to try this place. Where exactly at 1604 and Potranco is it located? (I don't go to that area very often)

I don't eat breakfast but after seeing that picture I could have one of those right now for breakfast.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:04 AM

732 posts, read 3,553,443 times
Malone:

Just head to the HEB plus shopping center and you'll see it located near the outside corner (closest to 1604). It's one or two doors down from Double Dave's, I believe.

I can't wait to try it. I've never eaten at Which Wich so am anxious to give it a go!

Old 03-13-2008, 11:43 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
Honestly, that would really be fun! Get workin' on it, oh gawd of the fishing trips!! (Jis make sure that it's a campground that has hot showers and electricity please! LOL! Our little pop-up has neither.)
Sign me up for the camping thing!! The trailer is still packed from the lake this weekend. If you pick a state park you can have up to eight people at a sight. There would only be two of us in the trailer ( thats all it will hold) but there could be tent with up to 6 more at the same sight.
Maybe this should be posted under a camping thread so more people will see it.

We will be at Which Which tonight!

Old 03-13-2008, 12:07 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,271 times
Has anyone had a gyro at Wich Which yet? I am debating between that, the club, or the french dip.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:29 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,424,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Sign me up for the camping thing!! The trailer is still packed from the lake this weekend. If you pick a state park you can have up to eight people at a sight. There would only be two of us in the trailer ( thats all it will hold) but there could be tent with up to 6 more at the same sight.
Maybe this should be posted under a camping thread so more people will see it.

We will be at Which Which tonight!
We're heading over for a late lunch - I have no idea what I'm going to get!

There are quite a few SP's around here - I think that's the best bet! The only problem is that we're in the Spring Break season, and a lot of them are booked up right now. I'm thinking mid-April would be good! Too bad Gvmt Canyon doesn't have camp sites.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:47 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
We're heading over for a late lunch - I have no idea what I'm going to get!

There are quite a few SP's around here - I think that's the best bet! The only problem is that we're in the Spring Break season, and a lot of them are booked up right now. I'm thinking mid-April would be good! Too bad Gvmt Canyon doesn't have camp sites.
Just a few thoughts....

I think Guadalupe is closer but it also has water to play in so it will be booked
pretty solid from here on out. I think next is Palmetto or Garner. Kervrville- Schreiner is nice but not a state park anymore but they still took the pass last year. ( Now, most places have a burn barn right now and that means no camp fire, but I have a little gas grill we can look at.) Medina lake RV is closer than anywhere and they will have the elcetric and nice showers Jules wantes but they dont allow tents. They problem is going to be getting a few sites depending on how many want to go.

Old 03-13-2008, 03:26 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,271 times
Just got back from Wich Which and I am shoveling a sandwhich down!! Yummy! I am impressed. Even the girls were saying how great it is!
I have a question though...do you tip and why? They don't bring it to your table and the owner was the one who waited on me? Just wondering? (fyi-I did, just wasn't sure the reasoning behind it)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio