Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 08:57 AM

2 posts, read 1,851 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,

I'm the owner of A Slice of Color Salon. We have stylists on staff that are teachers for some of the cosmetology schools in the area as well as Dominican stylists that are able to work on any type of hair. They are very thorough and our prices are very reasonable. We do hightlights from $85 dollars and above cuts from $20 and up. If you don't mind driving a little bit further to great look, we recommend that you give us a try. Check our website at [URL="http://www.ASliceofColorSalon.com"]WWW.ASliceofColorSalon.com[/URL] to find out about the specials we have every month.

Thanks

Maireny Garrido
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2012, 09:02 AM

2 posts, read 1,851 times
Hello Everyone,

I'm the owner of A Slice of Color Salon. We have stylists on staff that are teachers for some of the cosmetology schools in the area as well as Dominican stylists that are able to work on any type of hair. They are very thorough and our prices are very reasonable. We do hightlights from $85 dollars and above cuts from $20 and up. If you don't mind driving a little bit further for a great look, we recommend that you give us a try. Check our website at asliceofcolorsalon.com to find out about the specials we have every month or call us at 804-763-0132

Thanks, and welcome to Richmond. It's a wonderful place to live. You won't regret it.

Maireny Garrido

Last edited by Asliceofcolorsalon; 01-19-2012 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: website error

Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 PM

1,173 posts, read 2,267,132 times
Just want to put a plug in for Nesbit. I live in Short Pump and resisted going down to the Fan for two years. Now I wish I'd gone sooner. Get their daily emails and you can get cheaper cuts and color and massage etc. if you're willing to go in that day.

I saw a new stylist from Tennessee -- Lacy. Honestly she gave me the best haircut I've ever had. I have thick wavy hair and keep it in a bob. I liked her so much that I gave her a huge tip.

Really, it's worth the drive to the Fan if you don't live close.

Alley

Old 07-16-2012, 06:55 PM

77 posts, read 133,611 times
Sorry, but not a big fan of Nesbit. It is just an overpriced beauty school, did you know that most of the people working there are from their cosmetology school. The owner also have a reputation for being a jerk to his staff.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:33 PM

1,173 posts, read 2,267,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestermom View Post
Sorry, but not a big fan of Nesbit. It is just an overpriced beauty school, did you know that most of the people working there are from their cosmetology school. The owner also have a reputation for being a jerk to his staff.
That may totally be. But I truly received the best haircut of my life from a new stylist from Tennessee named Lacy. When I saw her in late June she'd only been here for two weeks.

I have wavy, thickish hair and she gave me an awesome bob.

The rest of it may be something of a scam, but Lacy herself is great.

Alley
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
View detailed profiles of: