Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM

803 posts, read 1,879,899 times

Advertisements

hi!

im sure theres a thread about it somewhere but i cant find it sooo....

does anyone know any good chinese all u can eat buffets in midlothian or nearby?
its for me and my girls so a place thats child friendly?

thanks!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 11:10 AM

696 posts, read 1,302,020 times
#1 hands down !!! They have everything that a Chinese restaurant can possibly have on their buffet menu, and then some. They have sushi also, as well as a "Mongolian BBQ" station (included in the buffet menu) where you can pick your meat/veggies and they will cook it for you in front of you!

The restaurant is very nice and clean and very family/child-friendly!! Lunch buffet runs for around $7-$8 and dinner about $10-$11.

And no I don't own the restaurant or work for them, just a big fan !! Enjoy!

This is in the West End though, but definitely worth a trip !!

Hibachi Sushi & Supreme Buffet
8087 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23294
(804) 270-7799
hibachisushiandsupremebuffet.com

Old 11-09-2012, 11:49 AM

306 posts, read 690,045 times
I'm a fan of Tepanyaki Grill on Broad Street also...but I do like Hibachi Sushi & Supreme also

Old 11-10-2012, 03:52 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,758,648 times
By Northern standards, the ones on West Broad are extremely better. But there are two local on Midlothian Turnpike. They are filling and flavor wise they are good, but not much better than that. The best deal the money is to do the lunch visit. The only difference I've seen from the Lunch to Dinner mix is price.

https://plus.google.com/105689794769...ut?gl=us&hl=en

http://www.sinoamericancafe.com/

Try both links. They are within a few miles of each other.

Old 11-13-2012, 02:27 PM

I am going to add a slight review on Teppanyaki for DINNER.

I went for lunch and my above post was in reference to that. The value, you can't beat it. Is everything delicious? No. It's good.

Dinner. For dinner, they offer lobster and crab legs in the buffet ONLY at the West Broad location. I will tell you now, if that's the reason you are going...please consider Captain George in Williamsburg. This location failed miserably in crab legs and lobster (if that's what you want to call it). It takes 30 minutes, they bring it on ice, it's extremely wattery and wet, cold and they bring like 2 plates worth and all the legs are broken off.

If crab legs is your thing -- Captain George's Seafood in Williamsburg is worth every bit of the drive and $32 a head. Can't wait to go back!

Old 11-13-2012, 04:34 PM

oh wow, paliboy20! crab legs are the shhhhheeeet!! thats the whole thing about going to buffets..rite?! lol i like when buffets bring them out in steaming hot water and u gotta muscle your way around the crowd just to get a few./lol captain george is pricey but i bet its almost worth it!!

i will check out hibachi sushi and sepreme when im in that area.

thanx 4 the review

Old 11-13-2012, 07:21 PM

1,949 posts, read 4,424,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
hi!

im sure theres a thread about it somewhere but i cant find it sooo....

does anyone know any good chinese all u can eat buffets in midlothian or nearby?
its for me and my girls so a place thats child friendly?

thanks!!!
Pick, Great Food....or Buffet. Can't have em' both. Chinese is terrible enough in this state. I'm been trying to find descent Chinese food for 3yrs and come up with nothing. The only time I eat anything descent is when I'm in DC. I've actually driven to that craphole JUST to eat Chinese!

Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM

wow snatale1, thats some drive for chinese!! lol literally!!

Old 11-14-2012, 08:42 AM

Captain George should be named Seafood Heaven.

It is ABSOLUTELY worth the drive and price. The salads are fresh....every salad and topping imaginable. Another bar of just salmon, fish, shrimp, mac & cheese and some American foods. The third bar has Oysters, stuffed oysters, clams, crawfish, cajun crab legs, crab legs, EVERYTHING. Then dessert is like a choice of 16 or so full bar. All you can eat? 2-3 plates of crab legs and you already made your money worth...plain and simple.

The service? The second you finish your plate it is almost off your table. The refills are right there when you need them. The crab leg refills are almost instant...you are virtually NEVER waiting.

I am getting so hungry thinking about it...UGH! It's $27 a head on Sundays

Old 11-14-2012, 09:13 AM

me too Paliboy20, your post is making me hungry too!! its not even 1130 in the morning and i want some crab legs with this coffee!! lol ewww actually lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond