Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 04:16 PM

11 posts, read 72,047 times

Advertisements

You may be interested to know,someone`s taken notice of my discovery. Sacred Geometry: Flower of Life - World Mysteries - Strange Artifacts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2007, 02:10 PM

Thumbs up unified field theory

If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9193360585636707299&q=Nassim+Haramein&total=6&star t=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1 (broken link)

Old 02-19-2008, 08:47 AM

More people are taking notice. Sacred Geometry
Attached Thumbnails
Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry-flower-output.jpg  

Old 02-19-2008, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymonk View Post
If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9193360585636707299&q=Nassim+Haramein&total=6&star t=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1 (broken link)
For whatever reason google have pulled nassims video. You can get the older version here... Nassim Haramein - Crossing the Event Horizon

Old 02-19-2008, 10:57 AM

42 posts, read 117,909 times
can someone please tell me what the flower is supposed to represent this is the first time i've heard of this flower.

Old 08-23-2008, 11:11 PM

1 posts, read 4,008 times
Wink A simple truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymonk View Post
The symbol is a ringed sample of a continious patternX
I am curious if you can actually draw this yourself. If so you would find the answer you are looking for. Drawings tell a story of numbers and angles that if looked at closely you will find the pattern. What is the pattern of this drawing? Where do you place the compass? How and where do you square? A drawing is a drawing is a drawing. It can however come alive. Why does it come alive? This is the question.

It is my knowing that you are standing on the edge of truth. What is this truth. Motion!!!!!!!! This is what keeps everything alive. My personal experience while drawing my own drawings led me to a higher knowledge which I have never mentioned before on the internet. I still won't without a confidentiality agreement and a need to know. And right now noone needs to know other the ones who already do.

Let's just say that I have found a way to open the hole between the 2 conic sections of space and time. Ultimately your flower of life. Or what I will call the black hole. That is what I named my drawing. A much more intriguing drawing than the one mentioned here. The flower as mentioned is simply the visica piscus in duplication. Or the all-seeing eye if we want to get spiritual. The visica is the key that I have found. I am staying under the radar due to the fact I do not want to create any attention. We are in grassroots of first prototype. Will let you know how things are going. Mind you what are these drawings leading us to? Motion!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality