Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2009, 08:50 AM

227 posts, read 345,437 times

Advertisements

hi ... (this is a update to my last Question )
I dont blame that the Jews killed Jesus , it's your Bible Blamed them and it's confirmed in your Bible at
Ac 9:23 And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:
Joh 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry,because the Jews sought to kill him.

We the Muslims don't believe that Jesus killed by the jews or romans because God helped him and supported him, but you the christains believe that Jesus killed by the romans or jews
and this verses is the Prove that the Jews were not innocents in that accident ...because they were pushed the romans to kill Jesus many times !!!
But i want to tell you that i don't care who killed Jesus , My concern is ....what is the most greater sin between these two sins "disobedience when he ate of the appel=Adam" or "killing of Jesus=Romans and Jews"
I mean of course the sin of ADAM or the sin of Killing Jesus !!!
It sin of "Romans" clean the sin of "Adam" ?
But the sin of killing is more more more grave and serious than the sin of "ate appel by Adam" !!!!!!

please
Choose one the sin of "killing Jesus" by Romans or Adam "ate appele and disobey" what is the most
Awful sin ....then explain why ok
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 08:56 AM

4,883 posts, read 6,222,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
hi ... (this is a update to my last Question )
I dont blame that the Jews killed Jesus , it's your Bible Blamed them and it's confirmed in your Bible at
Ac 9:23 And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:
Joh 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry,because the Jews sought to kill him.

We the Muslims don't believe that Jesus killed by the jews or romans because God helped him and supported him, but you the christains believe that Jesus killed by the romans or jews
and this verses is the Prove that the Jews were not innocents in that accident ...because they were pushed the romans to kill Jesus many times !!!
But i want to tell you that i don't care who killed Jesus , My concern is ....what is the most greater sin between these two sins "disobedience when he ate of the appel=Adam" or "killing of Jesus=Romans and Jews"
I mean of course the sin of ADAM or the sin of Killing Jesus !!!
It sin of "Romans" clean the sin of "Adam" ?
But the sin of killing is more more more grave and serious than the sin of "ate appel by Adam" !!!!!!

please
Choose one the sin of "killing Jesus" by Romans or Adam "ate appele and disobey" what is the most
Awful sin ....then explain why ok
God is the one who "killed" Jesus....he just used the Jews to carry out His will, purposes and plan.

Sin is sin...there is no sin greater than another in God's eyes...it's all SIN.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
God is the one who "killed" Jesus....he just used the Jews to carry out His will, purposes and plan.

Its big lie unforuntly you believe it ....you said that God and and Jesus is one .... in this case God killed him self " suicide " ....NO
WAY .... why the suicide is forbiden in all the religions if God suicide ????

Old 10-21-2009, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post

the lie is "sin " ...and the killing is "sin " what is the aweful sin between this two sins ?,??

if its the same .... its mean it's that same to you if i killed you or i hit you or kill you ....we have in Islam two kinds of sins
major sins ...and minor sins

Last edited by insan777; 10-21-2009 at 06:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality