Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 02:05 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,844,807 times

Advertisements

Contradiction to anyone at foreplay. Are you god?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 02:06 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,792,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
With the problem of under achieving in the face of political adversity, is it not more important to put differences over cultural doubt aside? So with the spirituality we are on a plane of sociological certainty stemming from one's education about gender difference.
Sex is unnaturally decided, and often against God.

(?????) I'm in the age of Reason on this suckin' contraption.
Sorry, I'm not following you.

Do you mean that sexual intercourse is a sin

Old 01-12-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Exactly! I believe that sex is natural and it comes from God, otherwise it wouldn't exist, the problem is that people don't know how to focus that energy, so a lot of people just release it lustfully without any spiritual connection.

I believe that moderation between a couple is important, because too much sex could lead to other problems later on, it is also important that you connect the heart chakra also, because most people just connect their sacral chakra and focus their entire attention on it.

Also, sexual attraction can cloud the pure love that a couple should feel for each other, that's why it's important to keep that beast under control hehehehe, but most people don't know how to channel that energy, which can be released in intercourse, or it can be used to create spiritual children, which are great works of art, inventions, etc.

when you learn to focus your creative energy and store it, your creativity, health and physical strenght will improve ten fold, because you are working with the most powerful energy in the universe, the energy of life and creation!

my humble two cents
Yes dear one, thank you for that. I completely agree, if I didn't know any better I would think we were twins

Old 01-12-2009, 02:09 PM

Yaah, I have the time for it. Now it is.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Contradiction to anyone at foreplay. Are you god?
Again.... what

Old 01-12-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Yaah, I have the time for it. Now it is.
You're true, much is that time we will.

Hey if you can't fix 'em join 'em.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:56 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,449,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Yes dear one, thank you for that. I completely agree, if I didn't know any better I would think we were twins
LOL true, hmmm perhaps we've shared a nice friendship since ages immemorial and we just met again in this life

Old 01-12-2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
LOL true, hmmm perhaps we've shared a nice friendship since ages immemorial and we just met again in this life
Well you never know.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:55 PM

Both of you are telling me it is an abstraction I am doing. Granted. Spirituality was for the sexual realization and it is anxiety which reads events as well as Recognition. Of course, the N.A. wants people equal at human rights by the temptation for Risk.

Old 01-12-2009, 08:08 PM

63,993 posts, read 40,277,921 times
Quote:
Both of you are telling me it is an abstraction I am doing. Granted. Spirituality was for the sexual realization and it is anxiety which reads events as well as Recognition. Of course, the N.A. wants people equal at human rights by the temptation for Risk.
I have been told that I have high intelligence . . . but I must admit . . . I have no idea what you are posting in ANY of your posts. I am completely clueless! Is it some kind of code speak? Is English not your native language or are you just randomly putting meaningless sentences together?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality