Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 08:21 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,112,759 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=2]God’s philosophy.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I have a problem with how my fellow Christians view God.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Scripture states that God failed to convince a full third of the angels in heaven of the truth of His words before creating us.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]He gave us Satan and evil to learn from but it also appears that He has failed to convince most humans.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Where did He go wrong?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Why was He forced to create a hell for all this opposition to His philosophy?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]It seems strange to me that at the end of time God would have to stand and admit that He somehow lost more than a third of His perfect creations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Why could He not convince 100% of all His created beings?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Where does His philosophy fail.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Could it be because woman is not equal to man in God’s view and should walk behind man instead of beside him?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Could it be because He only tells us how to deal with slaves instead of abolishing the practice all together?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Could it be because He discriminates and denigrates Gays and names them abominations?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Could it be because He is shown as breaking His own laws of killing humans, including innocent children and babies?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]How can we help God reclaim all His lost souls and angels?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Regards[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]DL [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 PM

611 posts, read 1,273,495 times
the philosophy of god would include all philosophies known to man. We can help "god reclaim lost angels and souls" by uniting the whole world in the collective consiousness which is existance.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:42 PM

22,866 posts, read 19,489,010 times
the world changes for the better, when individual humans change for the better
god is not responsible for the ills of the world, humans are

god gave us free will in the hopes that we would use it wisely
if god took away our free will we would be robots

bliss and heaven on earth are available to us as humans here and now when we live move and breathe in ways that are peaceful and in harmony with the earth and with other humans

no need to blame god, just change ourselves, it's that simple

Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 PM

Humans are god sweetheart

Old 09-29-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
the philosophy of god would include all philosophies known to man. We can help "god reclaim lost angels and souls" by uniting the whole world in the collective consiousness which is existance.
God is a collective conciousness.

I don't equate that will existance. Much can exist without being in a or our collective conciousness. Some things we have yet to discover.

All Bibles and philosophies have value but cannot all work together. That would be too easy for us. It is left to us to chose which God or philiosphy to follow.

So many choices at this point in time.

The same as the times when Constantine chose for his people.

Perhaps we will be lucky and some other present power will cause a rewrite of the outdated Bibles and philosophies.

Let us pray.

Regards
DL

Old 09-29-2008, 01:00 PM

22,866 posts, read 19,489,010 times
Quote:
absolutely, we are creators of our experience.
but i am responsible for the quality of my human experience, i take responsibility for it

when i draw on god the quality of my life improves tremendously
when i rely solely on myself as a human without divine assistance, things rapidly deteriorate

the choice is always mine as an individual how much responsibility to take for my life, and how much in partnership i work with god

Old 09-29-2008, 01:12 PM

existance is gods physical manifestation. All "bibles and philosophies" not only need to work together they are one. The problem is our developed ego and our never ending bliss in ignorance

Old 09-29-2008, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Go is a collective counciousness yes but much can exist that we have yet to gather.

It would be impossible though to meld all the varieties of Gods and philosophies offered especially when here and in the real world where we live as in the times of Bable.

Constantine saw the same and tried to unify under one God.
He did not quite succeed.

Lets pray that some one of like power tries again.

Regards
DL

Old 09-29-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
the world changes for the better, when individual humans change for the better
god is not responsible for the ills of the world, humans are

god gave us free will in the hopes that we would use it wisely
if god took away our free will we would be robots

bliss and heaven on earth are available to us as humans here and now when we live move and breathe in ways that are peaceful and in harmony with the earth and with other humans

no need to blame god, just change ourselves, it's that simple
If it was simple you would think that after all these years we would have done it.

This is possibly why we are blaming the Gods we have. None are adiquate.

Regards
DL

Old 09-29-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
True but you left out God in progress.

Regards
DL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality