Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2009, 01:42 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,042,039 times

Advertisements

Yep, when you follow the money it becomes quite clear.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:57 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,870,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan1015 View Post
>> the world needs us all to raise our consciousness
Actually I think the world needs us to start taxing the churches and use the newfound source of funds to educate (not indoctrinate) third world populaces, teach new farming methods, birth control, sex education programs that do not stress abstinence, increase literacy and at least teach good agricultural science.

Old 09-12-2009, 03:05 PM

13 posts, read 33,091 times
Default This is to you Gary Olsen

I cant take this! You're so convincing, with your mega tan, Old Spice, visine, and con artist charisma. Yet, what's been discovered, is undoubtabally evidence of contrary activities, in accordance with what you say Gary. You say you're "selflesslessly serving the divine".. well, I have a few questions for you on that...

I know there's no guidebook for what "guru's" should be paid from the pockets of their devotee's, but what you choose to pay yourself can certainly be compared to what your office devotee's are paid, and heck, what most ppl in the world are paid per yr. The comparisons I want to really point out to you. Is #1, you now pay yourself AND your wife, in excess of $100,000 a year each, more than any other workers in the MP Org. I would guess $130,000-$140,000 each by this time based on the prior increases noted in the tax forms, which I've posted a link to in earlier threads.

Relative to what you pay yourself, your employees get aprox 1/2 that, around $50,000 a year. Is that because they're serving the divine less than you?... and what you're to be paid is in unison with how much you serve the divine? I have to ask tho.. how is that "selfless service"? When Chela's must pay for not just your living, but your luxuries and illegal drugs as well?

Then of course there's the unexplained issue with Dennis Holtje, this post is to you as well Dennis. You call yourself a "saint".. You do very little work for the MP obviously due to your super low salary, yet, you get this whopping expense account, probably up to $40,000 now per year. Is that money even taxed? Can you even answer the question to yourself, "what ever happened to a saint earning their keep?", can you? You get all this free money from the expense of the Chela's, and you don't see anything wrong with this? You don't feel you should EARN your living like a Saint is supposedly supposed to do? These are very real questions Dennis. Maybe you think it's all good, bcz Gary has perhaps said so, but look in your heart and ask yourself. "How am I serving the divine, by taking more than $30,000 of free money from a "spiritual movement" supposedly meant to help those who are doing vahanna work. Is that what your Hawaii vacations are, vahanna work? If so, why not be paid directally for all your hard work via taxed salary?

Now there's the issue of you smoking weed Gary, nothing wrong with using illegal drugs ....ONLY if 1000s of devotee's wern't depending on you on a very deep level! I thought you were in bliss, completely fulfilled... why do you need drugs? I smoke weed bcz I'm in pain, life is hard, and I'm been seriously traumatized by some of the things you've said, bcz I trusted and believed you. Yet, you're completely fulfilled, although, you're going to risk not being there for them, risk going to jail! so you can get high? How is that selflessly serving the divine?... seems more like you're serving yourself...

Fact: two vacations a year, plagiarized works.... gary can you even write your own material w/o a book to directally reference from? Is that why you wont come here and explain the facts presented? No answers you can find to plagiarize?

You may not get caught on this plane for the unfathomable crime you have ongoinly commit. The prison of your own conscience, is something you will never escape however Gary, you should know better than anyone the amount of severe karma you and your wife.. possibly even Dennis have accrued from this. Dennis may not know any better and just accept that he gets $30,000+ a yr free as a "gift from the master"... who knows, just think about it Dennis.

Gary, incase you don't know... the pain and suffering you cause so many ppl who cant afford or live up to your pushiness for initation. Is beyond description, your as evil as Hitler, as corrupt as George Bush... perhaps that's why you "whisper in his ear". I remember your bird flu talk. You said "It would be unconscionable for me to not inform all of you of this, it's GOING TO HAPPEN, unless, Garji steps in and stops it"... So you used "Garji" as your backup incase u were wrong, but u gambled in hopes this'll happen so ppl will flock to you with full trust, but you lost this gamble and guessed wrong. yet, the ones who believe your back-up comment, still remain with you. How do you sleep at night Gary... oh yeah, I remember how you start almost each sat-ramble ....with how you "I had no sleep the last night, "how about you?" hmmm... as tho the Chela's ought to have the same heavy on their conscience for supporting what you do?

No, they shouldn't lose sleep bcz you've coned them, they believe you, like I believed you. All it took, was remembering how "humble, selfless and w/o material attachments you claimed to be, then seeing how MUCH you serve yourself with the money of the Chelas, even tho you're supposed to be earning you OWN keep, as YOU said! Is an instant give-away. You had me so convinced, it just took seeing the massive contradiction of what you say vs what you do, for me to realize how "duped" I was from YOU. It's so obvious now, it's near impossible to deny, the Chela's who deny these facts, are ppl who you have obviously fooled the most, and ultimately be harmed the most when they find out the truth of what you are. Are you going to just keep doing this Gary? everyday emassing more karma than I think a human being was meant to take. I wouldn't wish your karma on anyone, not even you, so severe it must be. yet you have it, never sleeping bcz ur conscience wont give u peace for what you've done to me and many others.

You are certainly a very sick man Gary, your wife is equally sick, how can you call yourself a "Saint" Joy, when you badmouth Chela's left and right. I thought you were a guru-muk? I thought you were serving the divine... not your need to gossip, build yourself up and your at the put down of others...with your supposedly surpassed ego... that's right, the "human side", the excuse for everything, right? Gary... you DOES have an excuse for everything! and you actually make the Chela feel wise for "understanding" your excuses. you say guru's of old use to beat, rape, humiliate, belittle and and even almost kill their Chela's... making you sound relatively pretty damn good! You have it all planned out, just like Gross, Turner, Twichell, Klemp, Rogers. I wonder what would happen if all you con artists were in a room together, like prison where you all belong.. forced to interact. There would be an ego overload in the room! .. Would you all share con tactics? or would you all veinly act holier than thou and be too proud to speak to one another? It sure would be interesting to see.

You remind me so much of that Henry Rollins Music video; Liar, I'd listen to it, I'm sure you'll relate quite well, every word, action and image in this video and song is completly uncanny to you Gary Olsen. I'll post it right here, for quick and easy access and convenience, to a song fully dedicated to YOU:

I know you'll enjoy this video Gary, You can make it your morning routine to listen to it as you talk with "Animi".. you know.. to help you center after getting so baked off weed. You can discuss with Animi how much luxury you should emass yourself with each day from the $10,000-$20,000 MP expense account. I mean ... why spend your own money on your vacations, excessive time in the tanning booth and marujuana expenses, when u can get it paid for by your con.org?

I realize you're too holier than thou, to take the time from your bong hits, to say anything about the facts presented in this forum, everyone knows you're reading it. Maybe you fear exposing your con trying to explain why you emass yourself with luxury, while telling Chelas to "mow a lawn" to pay for their dues.

Even if you are a "true guru", you've done a seriously lousy job at helping ppl. have you ever even spared a dime for the needy, I can see all that ("not a penny wasted") money is piling up fast in MPs 4 mil+, in tax free income, flooding the Org's bank account.

I remember when you gave the "green light, to go" for ALL chela's to now proselytize the works for you. otherwise known as "The masters global cause".. but should be called, "The master Global Con". You want all Chela's, new and old, to hold meetings with video presentations at their home, but you sympathetically expressed that you understand some Chela's may be uncomfortable with that, so instead they "can serve by giving MONEY", I was one of the uncomfortable one's, so I gave you every dime I could spare, i have given you over $10,000! A great portion of that was donations which I felt like were mandatory, bcz i didn't want to invite 3-8 strangers to my home and play ur video then attempt to talk them into signing up and giving you more money... ok, so either the Chela's hold meetings in their home, or pays you money. Or feels as though they are not pleasing the master, correct? Yet, you said the MP doesn't do that.. let me guess, "both are true", I'm just to unevolved to understand the "abstract truth". Klemp always says the same things, you two would get along great, or horrably from ur guy's ego and pride.

It makes me so sick how you're so stuck on yourself Gary, so holier than thou, Shanky takes right after you... that you cant even come on this forum and explain some of these facts. Don't you think the divine would want you to fix ppl's misinterpertation of you?.. NOT based on conjecture, prejudice or the like, but rather, real experiences with the horror you have inflicted on many Souls! Ppl who've had real experiences with the crule things you do and say to so many. Very few people in this forum are those who have no knowledge of what you've done. The hypocrite you are. Many know, and are not ppl trying to take down "one who wants to help the world", quite the opposite actually. You yourself said you can care less about the world, geez, you even said you "cant afford to even care about your own chelas, if they happen to be consitering leaving". Let alone anyone outside MP.

Last edited by FormerChela; 09-12-2009 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: format change

Old 09-12-2009, 04:02 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,042,039 times
I sure would love to see Gary come on this forum to face us, but I know he won't. He is a coward, a charlatan and a crook.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:15 PM

268 posts, read 457,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerChela View Post
I remember your bird flu talk. You said "It would be unconscionable for me to not inform all of you of this, it's GOING TO HAPPEN, unless, Garji steps in and stops it"... So you used "Garji" as your backup incase u were wrong, but u gambled in hopes this'll happen so ppl will flock to you with full trust, but you lost this gamble and guessed wrong.
Though I remember "Garji" was mentioned in this thread before, I don't think I've ever understood exactly who or what "Garji" supposedly is. Is this just a name for the make-believe fantasy about Gary being God incarnate? Can someone explain?

Old 09-14-2009, 11:02 PM

34 posts, read 129,840 times
Default Please report any donations you have made to Masterpath to the IRS

I highly recommend that all former chelas who have donated any amount of money to Olsen communicate to the IRS that they are very suspect of Olsen and Masterpath as an unscrupulous con game... and ask the IRS to investigate Olsen. There are relatively simple forms to fill out. The more complaints, the more likely Olsen will be brought to task for his criminal activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerChela View Post
I cant take this! You're so convincing, with your mega tan, Old Spice, visine, and con artist charisma. Yet, what's been discovered, is undoubtabally evidence of contrary activities, in accordance with what you say Gary. You say you're "selflesslessly serving the divine".. well, I have a few questions for you on that...

I know there's no guidebook for what "guru's" should be paid from the pockets of their devotee's, but what you choose to pay yourself can certainly be compared to what your office devotee's are paid, and heck, what most ppl in the world are paid per yr. The comparisons I want to really point out to you. Is #1, you now pay yourself AND your wife, in excess of $100,000 a year each, more than any other workers in the MP Org. I would guess $130,000-$140,000 each by this time based on the prior increases noted in the tax forms, which I've posted a link to in earlier threads.

Relative to what you pay yourself, your employees get aprox 1/2 that, around $50,000 a year. Is that because they're serving the divine less than you?... and what you're to be paid is in unison with how much you serve the divine? I have to ask tho.. how is that "selfless service"? When Chela's must pay for not just your living, but your luxuries and illegal drugs as well?

Then of course there's the unexplained issue with Dennis Holtje, this post is to you as well Dennis. You call yourself a "saint".. You do very little work for the MP obviously due to your super low salary, yet, you get this whopping expense account, probably up to $40,000 now per year. Is that money even taxed? Can you even answer the question to yourself, "what ever happened to a saint earning their keep?", can you? You get all this free money from the expense of the Chela's, and you don't see anything wrong with this? You don't feel you should EARN your living like a Saint is supposedly supposed to do? These are very real questions Dennis. Maybe you think it's all good, bcz Gary has perhaps said so, but look in your heart and ask yourself. "How am I serving the divine, by taking more than $30,000 of free money from a "spiritual movement" supposedly meant to help those who are doing vahanna work. Is that what your Hawaii vacations are, vahanna work? If so, why not be paid directally for all your hard work via taxed salary?

Now there's the issue of you smoking weed Gary, nothing wrong with using illegal drugs ....ONLY if 1000s of devotee's wern't depending on you on a very deep level! I thought you were in bliss, completely fulfilled... why do you need drugs? I smoke weed bcz I'm in pain, life is hard, and I'm been seriously traumatized by some of the things you've said, bcz I trusted and believed you. Yet, you're completely fulfilled, although, you're going to risk not being there for them, risk going to jail! so you can get high? How is that selflessly serving the divine?... seems more like you're serving yourself...

Fact: two vacations a year, plagiarized works.... gary can you even write your own material w/o a book to directally reference from? Is that why you wont come here and explain the facts presented? No answers you can find to plagiarize?

You may not get caught on this plane for the unfathomable crime you have ongoinly commit. The prison of your own conscience, is something you will never escape however Gary, you should know better than anyone the amount of severe karma you and your wife.. possibly even Dennis have accrued from this. Dennis may not know any better and just accept that he gets $30,000+ a yr free as a "gift from the master"... who knows, just think about it Dennis.

Gary, incase you don't know... the pain and suffering you cause so many ppl who cant afford or live up to your pushiness for initation. Is beyond description, your as evil as Hitler, as corrupt as George Bush... perhaps that's why you "whisper in his ear". I remember your bird flu talk. You said "It would be unconscionable for me to not inform all of you of this, it's GOING TO HAPPEN, unless, Garji steps in and stops it"... So you used "Garji" as your backup incase u were wrong, but u gambled in hopes this'll happen so ppl will flock to you with full trust, but you lost this gamble and guessed wrong. yet, the ones who believe your back-up comment, still remain with you. How do you sleep at night Gary... oh yeah, I remember how you start almost each sat-ramble ....with how you "I had no sleep the last night, "how about you?" hmmm... as tho the Chela's ought to have the same heavy on their conscience for supporting what you do?

No, they shouldn't lose sleep bcz you've coned them, they believe you, like I believed you. All it took, was remembering how "humble, selfless and w/o material attachments you claimed to be, then seeing how MUCH you serve yourself with the money of the Chelas, even tho you're supposed to be earning you OWN keep, as YOU said! Is an instant give-away. You had me so convinced, it just took seeing the massive contradiction of what you say vs what you do, for me to realize how "duped" I was from YOU. It's so obvious now, it's near impossible to deny, the Chela's who deny these facts, are ppl who you have obviously fooled the most, and ultimately be harmed the most when they find out the truth of what you are. Are you going to just keep doing this Gary? everyday emassing more karma than I think a human being was meant to take. I wouldn't wish your karma on anyone, not even you, so severe it must be. yet you have it, never sleeping bcz ur conscience wont give u peace for what you've done to me and many others.

You are certainly a very sick man Gary, your wife is equally sick, how can you call yourself a "Saint" Joy, when you badmouth Chela's left and right. I thought you were a guru-muk? I thought you were serving the divine... not your need to gossip, build yourself up and your at the put down of others...with your supposedly surpassed ego... that's right, the "human side", the excuse for everything, right? Gary... you DOES have an excuse for everything! and you actually make the Chela feel wise for "understanding" your excuses. you say guru's of old use to beat, rape, humiliate, belittle and and even almost kill their Chela's... making you sound relatively pretty damn good! You have it all planned out, just like Gross, Turner, Twichell, Klemp, Rogers. I wonder what would happen if all you con artists were in a room together, like prison where you all belong.. forced to interact. There would be an ego overload in the room! .. Would you all share con tactics? or would you all veinly act holier than thou and be too proud to speak to one another? It sure would be interesting to see.

You remind me so much of that Henry Rollins Music video; Liar, I'd listen to it, I'm sure you'll relate quite well, every word, action and image in this video and song is completly uncanny to you Gary Olsen. I'll post it right here, for quick and easy access and convenience, to a song fully dedicated to YOU:

I know you'll enjoy this video Gary, You can make it your morning routine to listen to it as you talk with "Animi".. you know.. to help you center after getting so baked off weed. You can discuss with Animi how much luxury you should emass yourself with each day from the $10,000-$20,000 MP expense account. I mean ... why spend your own money on your vacations, excessive time in the tanning booth and marujuana expenses, when u can get it paid for by your con.org?

I realize you're too holier than thou, to take the time from your bong hits, to say anything about the facts presented in this forum, everyone knows you're reading it. Maybe you fear exposing your con trying to explain why you emass yourself with luxury, while telling Chelas to "mow a lawn" to pay for their dues.

Even if you are a "true guru", you've done a seriously lousy job at helping ppl. have you ever even spared a dime for the needy, I can see all that ("not a penny wasted") money is piling up fast in MPs 4 mil+, in tax free income, flooding the Org's bank account.

I remember when you gave the "green light, to go" for ALL chela's to now proselytize the works for you. otherwise known as "The masters global cause".. but should be called, "The master Global Con". You want all Chela's, new and old, to hold meetings with video presentations at their home, but you sympathetically expressed that you understand some Chela's may be uncomfortable with that, so instead they "can serve by giving MONEY", I was one of the uncomfortable one's, so I gave you every dime I could spare, i have given you over $10,000! A great portion of that was donations which I felt like were mandatory, bcz i didn't want to invite 3-8 strangers to my home and play ur video then attempt to talk them into signing up and giving you more money... ok, so either the Chela's hold meetings in their home, or pays you money. Or feels as though they are not pleasing the master, correct? Yet, you said the MP doesn't do that.. let me guess, "both are true", I'm just to unevolved to understand the "abstract truth". Klemp always says the same things, you two would get along great, or horrably from ur guy's ego and pride.

It makes me so sick how you're so stuck on yourself Gary, so holier than thou, Shanky takes right after you... that you cant even come on this forum and explain some of these facts. Don't you think the divine would want you to fix ppl's misinterpertation of you?.. NOT based on conjecture, prejudice or the like, but rather, real experiences with the horror you have inflicted on many Souls! Ppl who've had real experiences with the crule things you do and say to so many. Very few people in this forum are those who have no knowledge of what you've done. The hypocrite you are. Many know, and are not ppl trying to take down "one who wants to help the world", quite the opposite actually. You yourself said you can care less about the world, geez, you even said you "cant afford to even care about your own chelas, if they happen to be consitering leaving". Let alone anyone outside MP.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:13 AM

175 posts, read 425,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat09 View Post
I highly recommend that all former chelas who have donated any amount of money to Olsen communicate to the IRS that they are very suspect of Olsen and Masterpath as an unscrupulous con game... and ask the IRS to investigate Olsen. There are relatively simple forms to fill out. The more complaints, the more likely Olsen will be brought to task for his criminal activity.

Indeed, Olsen should absolutely be held accountable by the law that governs the land. The same law that he assumes he is above and beyond...the Olsen's are not "laws unto themselves." It's time for Olsen to legitimately and openly deal with what HE has created. What he has created is NOT a "pure and unblemished spiritual path".

Disentangling from MP has been and continues to be a deeply disturbing process. Some of us do not have the luxury of feeling any degree of "gratitude" for the place we find ourselves as a result of being devoted students and/or employee of Gary Olsen.

some defenders of this group say that Olsen is as bound to the law of karma as the rest of us: I wholeheartedly agree. The only question seems to be in what way will the karmic scales balance?

Old 09-15-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet11 View Post
Though I remember "Garji" was mentioned in this thread before, I don't think I've ever understood exactly who or what "Garji" supposedly is. Is this just a name for the make-believe fantasy about Gary being God incarnate? Can someone explain?
"Garji" is the name that Gary has assigned to "his Inner Spiritual Form" .... and yes, it is indeed a make-believe fantasy about Gary being God incarnate! Gary simply followed in the footsteps of his "Masters" and predecessors Twitchell and Gross: he dropped the "y" from his name and add the "ji."

I guess it sounds more "easterny" spiritual, as in "Maharaji Soamiji" ... just think, we add "ji" to the end of our names, and "Sri" as an honorific title of respect, and we can all be "Gurus." Yup, if Dennis realizes his dream of becoming the "interim master"... his “inner form” will be called "Denji"... sorry, couldn't resist.

The students of MP are repetitiously taught to focus their attention on "Garji" Gary's "inner spiritual form which is a replica of his outer image"... while (silently or audibly) chanting "Garji."

Students are given the choice of chanting Garji or HU before receiving the second initiation. At the second initiation they receive the word: AW-NA-EE. At the fifth initiation, they are given the 5 "secret words": Joyti, Omkar, Ramkar, Sohang, and Sat Nam. (oops... guess they aren't so secret anymore... not that they ever were or are!)

MP uses the same mantra as Gary chanted while an initiate and follower of Eckankar.
Does that help explain?

Old 09-15-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan1015 View Post
Any reports on what he does when he is there? Pictures?
videos? Do you have any data other then he went there? What town/city?
Yes. I was there. And I have pictures.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:44 PM

268 posts, read 457,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by end_of_faith View Post
"Garji" is the name that Gary has assigned to "his Inner Spiritual Form" .... and yes, it is indeed a make-believe fantasy about Gary being God incarnate! Gary simply followed in the footsteps of his "Masters" and predecessors Twitchell and Gross: he dropped the "y" from his name and add the "ji."

I guess it sounds more "easterny" spiritual, as in "Maharaji Soamiji" ... just think, we add "ji" to the end of our names, and "Sri" as an honorific title of respect, and we can all be "Gurus." Yup, if Dennis realizes his dream of becoming the "interim master"... his “inner form” will be called "Denji"... sorry, couldn't resist.

The students of MP are repetitiously taught to focus their attention on "Garji" Gary's "inner spiritual form which is a replica of his outer image"... while (silently or audibly) chanting "Garji."

Students are given the choice of chanting Garji or HU before receiving the second initiation. At the second initiation they receive the word: AW-NA-EE. At the fifth initiation, they are given the 5 "secret words": Joyti, Omkar, Ramkar, Sohang, and Sat Nam. (oops... guess they aren't so secret anymore... not that they ever were or are!)

MP uses the same mantra as Gary chanted while an initiate and follower of Eckankar.
Does that help explain?
Yes, thank you end_of_faith, that answers my question and I appreciate the background info.

It's so interesting...current members of MP have claimed here that they don't meditate on Gary's image or name. Yet, "Garji" is basically Gary. And the image of "Garji" is a replica of Gary's outer image - in other words, it must look exactly like him!! Oy vey. What utter nonsense. Oh, and I noticed that one of the "secret" words is "Joyti". Would that be the name of Joy's "Inner Spiritual Form" by chance? I mean really, who the hell do these people think they are?!! It'd be pretty hilarious if it wasn't so sad what they're doing to people.

Thanks Again,

Violeji
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality