Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2022, 03:26 AM

1 posts, read 723 times

Advertisements

Human beings are always wandering to seeking love, affection, compassion, and happiness from family, friends, and relatives but still not getting fully satisfied and are forced to lead the same stressful life. Or maybe they are not seeking these things from Right place. For all these people Right Place is ANGELS. They have the potential to make life better for everyone and can answer all of Your questions. You can make them your Saviour and see how they will act as your guardians and will always guide you for good. Angelic help is not time-bound you can seek their help at any time, and they always help.
but how i can find them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2022, 07:17 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,646,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by racs View Post
Human beings are always wandering to seeking love, affection, compassion, and happiness from family, friends, and relatives but still not getting fully satisfied and are forced to lead the same stressful life. Or maybe they are not seeking these things from Right place. For all these people Right Place is ANGELS. They have the potential to make life better for everyone and can answer all of Your questions. You can make them your Saviour and see how they will act as your guardians and will always guide you for good. Angelic help is not time-bound you can seek their help at any time, and they always help.
but how i can find them
Welcome to the board.
And thank you for that information relative to your beliefs about ANGELS.
I'm sure you are sincere about what you write here...as most are honorable & very few lack integrity.
So...go forth with that lovely belief.
I hope you are able to find your Angels.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:01 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by racs View Post
but how i can find them
Its nice. And partly true. We are the angles.

They don't want you to make them your savor. If they speak to that notion, they are not who we think they are.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:03 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post

They don't want you to make them your savor. If they speak to that notion, they are not who we think they are.
I call upon Isosceles.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:41 AM

50,762 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I call upon Isosceles.
We shouldn't hang around with Isosceles. He's involved in a ménage à trois.

Old 06-20-2022, 09:41 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
I call them red flag statements. Those statements, often subtle and missed, that links everything a person says together.

They close the disconnects far more often than not when we identify them. If we are completely honest with ourselves real growth can happen in all parties.

some people are thorny and prick us. But if list the red flag statements and look in detail its like a rose.
We just have to be careful how we grab onto it.
And, more importantly, how we hand it to others.

Some people use words and phrases that seem soft and sweet to the heart.
The red flags statements show them to be lures to pull us in tight.

Some people have the gift of both.
Mighty, Rach, Elynn, L8, I loved trout, few others.
Their red flags statements give them away almost every time they speak.

They don't lure us,
they guide us.
they don't say "come here"
They ask "where are you going."

yeah, there are angles if we so choose to believe them.

Old 06-20-2022, 09:47 AM

16,758 posts, read 4,968,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
We shouldn't hang around with Isosceles. He's involved in a ménage à trois.
But what acute pair of angles.

Old 06-20-2022, 12:35 PM

11,061 posts, read 7,135,481 times
Angels, angles, red flags... not sure what this thread is about.

Wait a second... it's about nonchalant magenta sloths of the East Forest!

Old 06-20-2022, 12:39 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,955,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
In the Bible I find that before humans angels were first created and angels only live in heaven.
People never become or turn into angels.
Jesus promised a few people will become saints/holy ones but Not angels - Luke 22:28-30; Daniel 7:18
The ones called to heaven have a first or earlier resurrection, a resurrection to heaven - Rev. 20:6; 2:10; 5:9-10.
The majority of people to have a happy-and-healthy physical resurrection on earth - Acts 24:15
ALL the resurrections Jesus performed were physical and a small sample, a coming attraction of what Jesus will be doing on a GRAND global scale during his coming 1,000 year reign over earth.

Old 06-20-2022, 01:16 PM

7,322 posts, read 6,919,546 times
The scriptures strictly forbid the worship of angels.
Angels of God will not allow you to worship them.
How ever, fallen angels will encourage you to worship them.
And some have appeared and allowed such worship,
and lead men into serious distractions from Jesus Gospel.
Some people also invite evil spirits in them and seek their influence, much like selling one's soul to the Devil.
These too find that though they may get the wealth and fame they want, they also get a great deal of terror through out their remaining lifetime.
Only Jesus can set them free. I have known a few.
Though they get free, they can still be bothered by the spirit world.

I Invited Jesus into my life very young and over time choose to seek to know Him better and better through both bible study and prayer. Mostly prayer. Jesus alone provide the Holy Spirit to teach in His place.
I found that the more desperate I was to be close to God the more often I knew His voice, and gave me guidance in both scriptures and His will in my daily life.
I know God's intervention in my life often and am humbled by His Love for me.
I cooperate with God best I can, and He makes the difference where I am lacking. I lack a lot.

The more determined one is to Love God from His perspective, the more He can make a difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality