Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 10:17 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Of course angels walk among us. It hasn't been too long that a TV series presented documented episodes of people being visited and helped by angels. That's proof enough.
Are you claiming Charlie is god?
"Charlie's Angels" (1976)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2019, 11:25 AM

1,378 posts, read 393,334 times
https://pics3.city-data.com/images/ootn2.png

Everyone has an Angel of God standing behind them as they live their daily life. Millions of people report feeling the hand of an Angel touching their shoulder. And when people go to sleep their Angel stands at the foot of the bed & then takes their soul out of their body & returns it in the morning. If you meditate at night when you normally would be asleep you will find your own Angel appears & begins communicating to you. Most dramatic Angelic encounters occur when people change their sleeping pattern & meet their own Angel. Like when Jacob stayed up all night preparing to fight with his brother in the morning. His own Angel appeared & wrestled with him till dawn. Yes the Angel is the Angel of God & represents God.

Like in Revelations the man turns around & the Angel of God is standing behind him. Countless people have reported encountering an Angel that was standing right behind them.

When you rise in the morning your Angel places your soul back into you & stands behind you waiting to walk through your day with you. Millions of dramatic Angelic encounters happen when people have risen for the day & then they go back to bed shortly after. This is because the Angel has come full of power from Heaven to walk with you & now you are asleep instead. So it gives you powerful spiritual experiences to awaken you to the facts of spiritual life. So if you want powerful spiritual experiences then rise up very early for an hour or so, & then go back to bed & fall asleep for a short while. That is a sure way of being given powerful spiritual experiences & Angelic encounters.

All meetings with God in The Bible are simply people meeting The Angel of God that is always with them. So if you want to meet God then simply meet your own Angel.

Your Angel will teach you all about the different levels of heaven & Hell & tell you the secrets of life. He/She will also point out all your sins & faults.

Everyone has an Angel of God with them. So you should respectfully treat everyone as if they have God with them. Even if the person themselves is a moron

Old 12-19-2019, 07:11 AM

732 posts, read 969,135 times
Great videos at OffTheLeftEye
https://www.youtube.com/user/offTheLeftEye

Example of an Angel trying to influence a man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlSwYu7TjEU

Old 12-20-2019, 03:39 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Some angels are not buzzing around clouds wearing sheets with their butts hanging out.

there is a different kind of good.

Old 12-20-2019, 07:02 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Some angels are not buzzing around clouds wearing sheets with their butts hanging out.

there is a different kind of good.
Been many, many a time that people have been angels for me -- I can name lots of those people right on this forum, including you Arach. Doesn't mean they are more holy or good than the rest of us -- although some have developed a character and wisdom that is inspiring -- but in some way what they did or said ministered to me, and I'm grateful to them. Yep, I think most people are angels.

Old 12-20-2019, 08:34 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Been many, many a time that people have been angels for me -- I can name lots of those people right on this forum, including you Arach. Doesn't mean they are more holy or good than the rest of us -- although some have developed a character and wisdom that is inspiring -- but in some way what they did or said ministered to me, and I'm grateful to them. Yep, I think most people are angels.
Takes one to know one.

Old 12-20-2019, 11:23 AM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
This will be difficult to comprehend so I do not expect you to accept it, Pleroo. But my experiences suggest that we all have an angel that is actually part of us. We call it the unconscious Self. It resides in the unified field connected to us by our physical brain processes. It is pure Spirit and experiences everything we experience before we even become aware of anything. Our life is actually a delayed "replaying" of our angel Self's BECOMING. It exists beyond our experiential time which explains its precognition. It is who we truly ARE, not our physical body and brain which is just its womb. Freud called it the Superego and it is the source of our higher yearnings.

Old 12-20-2019, 12:41 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
This will be difficult to comprehend so I do not expect you to accept it, Pleroo. But my experiences suggest that we all have an angel that is actually part of us. We call it the unconscious Self. It resides in the unified field connected to us by our physical brain processes. It is pure Spirit and experiences everything we experience before we even become aware of anything. Our life is actually a delayed "replaying" of our angel Self's BECOMING. It exists beyond our experiential time which explains its precognition. It is who we truly ARE, not our physical body and brain which is just its womb. Freud called it the Superego and it is the source of our higher yearnings.
The “unconscious Self” sounds like a misnomer, then.
Though you’ve explained it a bit differently, I’m not unfamiliar with the concept and I haven’t dismissed it.

Old 12-21-2019, 08:31 AM

1,096 posts, read 418,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Mystic is that the same as what other people call the Higher Self?

Old 12-21-2019, 10:34 AM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
Mystic is that the same as what other people call the Higher Self?
In essence, Yes, because it is our only REAL Self. Our conscious Self reflects our real Self "in-process" responding to the exigencies and vagaries of this physical life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality