Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 08:42 AM

50,147 posts, read 20,940,505 times

Advertisements

All those who fall into the trap of dumping dire warnings and threats on those who happen to think differently deny that there is anything personal - they are just telling the truth - as they see it.

Looking at what you posted, I can see no credibility in it or points of contact with reality. Daniel is demonstrably a 1st c BC retrospective prophecy.

Since those who spout such stuff and issue such threats and warnings to those who think differently on the basis on evident delusion, will never see what asspains they are being, we can only hope that one day the law will protect us from it - though they will no doubt play the martyr in the Box.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2014, 06:46 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,949,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
All those who fall into the trap of dumping dire warnings and threats on those who happen to think differently deny that there is anything personal - they are just telling the truth - as they see it.

Looking at what you posted, I can see no credibility in it or points of contact with reality. Daniel is demonstrably a 1st c BC retrospective prophecy.

Since those who spout such stuff and issue such threats and warnings to those who think differently on the basis on evident delusion, will never see what asspains they are being, we can only hope that one day the law will protect us from it - though they will no doubt play the martyr in the Box.
I have read through bibles many times--nt more--- It is Gods word that teaches what I showed--What does it teach you at Rev 16? First every kingdom( Gog of Magog) govt, armies,supporters all rise against Jesus true followers. Gods word teaches--Gods response= Like a poke in the eye( quickly)-Har-mageddon, and Rev 16 will prove true with this result-Daniel 2:44
Daniel clearly talks of the last days.
From what I have read throughout mankind' history.
From the beginning--Fall
Noahs days--8 human beings weren't mislead.
Israelite kings apostocised over and over--followers to. 99% false religion on earth, 99% mislead
Jesus apostles, Christians killed--99% false religions, 99% mislead.
Today--Jesus taught--- As in the days of Noah, the --WORLD-- took no note.
took no note as to not to be on the wrong side of rev 16-- and I tried to show you how ones--heart will be brought in to these matters that mislead ones to stand in opposition to Gods king. 3x harder for ones heart to fight against being mislead than what I showed you.
These things must occur.
Have you studied Gods word?
And with these events rushing upon us--I believe its like walking by a house that's burning to the ground and you know humans are inside and you do not warn them. I cant do that--thus I really try to really reach hearts and get seeds deep.
Do you think my analogy of what will occur at rev 16 is erred? Is my neighbors house on fire--knock knock.

Last edited by kjw47; 12-19-2014 at 07:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality