Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 07:36 AM

1,160 posts, read 4,250,029 times

Advertisements

I was listening to a TV show reviewing Brown's "Angels and Demons," I think it is, and as you all may already know, it talks about the Illuminati, a cult of people who are for science, they don't care for the church. Brown's book talks about a threat to Rome, where somehow they get a nuke type weapon in the Vatican. So, these are my thoughts, and I'm wondering what you all think:

There are books that talk about a minister who has managed to predict every Pope since his time, I think about the 1600s or so. The next-to-last Pope was our last one, according to my understanding. That means, until I can doublecheck it, could be our current Pope is the last one. Now, along with naming all the popes, the idea came up that Rome would be destroyed in the end times. Science vs. Church. So, I had me a think, and I thought this: Perhaps it's possible someone COULD do this, unless we (a) make sure no one has access to the Vatican and careful about Rome, (b) the ONEness of combining science and church by blowing it up means perhaps what is at work here is an effort by "the Good," one way of looking at religions, and "the Bad," which those folk are judged by the Creator.

Now, here's where I got to in my thinking thru all that: I am a fan of our visionary President Obama, and since he is doing his very best to not let war take place under his terms, ending two, preventing at least one with Israel and Iran, then perhaps he will keep us safe, and the End Times will pass us by, perhaps Israel will finally see the Messiah, who will live there, and the person who was going to put the bomb, which some have said he may be someone from Europe, well, I mean, could be a person high up in office becomes a terrorist, sort of a psychopath, but he is stopped, largely by our President picking up with the CIA and FBI some sort of signs that that may indeed happen. Brown's book talks about code. So, I'm thinking digital? a real code-breaker thing? the strength of good over bad, our President over terrorists?

You might say I like Brown's books. But I haven't read the one "Angels and Demons." And I DO like the President. I might want to add, therefore, that whether you like the President or not, please do not let that figure into your thoughts about this, other than dismissing him as being the one who keeps us all here on earth, and we'll be happy and relieved that FINALLY there is peace, the End Times are over, and we'll move into centuries of peace and harmony, which some people ALSO predict. So, have at it, I'd love to discuss it. GG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 06:45 AM

9,695 posts, read 10,041,835 times
I`m not a fan of Dan Browns exploits but there is a Prophet Malachy who predicted Pope Frances to be the last Pope , as He predicted Pope Frances would be a Pope of Rome, where Frances name before he became a Pope is Italian from `Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina ...... Malachy predicted that antichrist would come and judge the people ....... In the third secret of Fatima the prediction was that the Pope would be killed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality