Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 11:13 PM

320 posts, read 449,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthman View Post
What police department uses paranormal investigators for ghosts of crime victims? sanspeur is right, it is nonsense.
Now!! read the post properly, nobody said anything about using paranormal investigations, it was simply stating that theirs paranormal activities happening! after a murder scene! Yawns!

I'm done!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 11:18 PM

33,528 posts, read 37,128,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightynerd View Post
There you go again! So little respect mate! Wouldn't Surprise me if you have very little for yourself!!

think we're about done!

Suits me.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:29 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,549,117 times
Quote:
I'll tell you what!! How about someone such as the Police. Take you to some of the Investigations they do where there are paranormal activities happening after a murder has taken place at a crime scene! this is the stuff they don't disclose to publc!

You go and spend one night. by yourself at the murder scene in pitch blackness with no lights just deep darkness all around you' the boarded up house where windows and doors don't let in even a speck of light, and see if you don't feel anything breathing down your neck and your hairs stands on ends!

Can tell you now you won't last not even 5minutes! you'll have a panic attack.

Demon! "means an evil spirit, forceful or skillful performer" Spirits are simply just people who are either good or bad...we are a spirits living in a body, once the body dies then your spirit comes out of that body. Earthbound spirits are those still wandering in the physical realm only they don't have there physical body anymore and so are then earthbound.

As for your hush comments such is "foolish and dumb stupid people who believe demons i.e spirit/ people exist" I think you have little respect for others who share their thoughts on this post. Don't even try to bring in that some believe in God excuse, there are those who don't believe there is a God but believe that an entity exist!

Do have a nice day!
Don't let the sceptics run you away, I'd like to hear more about the paranormal crime seen stuff!!

Old 07-18-2009, 11:50 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,055,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
I have to say I don't care that people like you don't believe in God and the existence of the devil.
Yes you do, your arrogance comes across very forcefully here.

You believe in fairies and when others call you on it you retaliate? Turning the cheek mean anything to you?
Quote:
In my mind you are all ready a lost soul and it’s not my task to convince you.
Souls do not exist, maybe in Korea
Quote:
Say what you will but it was fore told that people like you would try and influence the faithful.
How can A&A's influence "the faithful"? The only ones that can do that are your leaders.
Quote:
Well I am not buying your nonsense.
He's not selling, only the theists "sell" their wares.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:48 AM

71 posts, read 108,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
I have to say I don't care that people like you don't believe in God and the existence of the devil. In my mind you are all ready a lost soul and it’s not my task to convince you. Say what you will but it was fore told that people like you would try and influence the faithful. Well I am not buying your nonsense.
You don't know what I believe. Keep your mind's concept of lost souls. Since it's not your task to convince me, why are you are reacting to my post? I express my thoughts whether they affirm yours or not. Maybe the foretelling of challenging influence applies as much (if not more) to people like you as you project onto people who do not confirm your belief. You faithful ones seem to presume that belief in a book or God sets you apart from anti-theists who rationally question the authenticity or validity of that belief. Why the reaction? Seems to me your faith ought to be real enough to weather any question with grace and equanimity. IMO.

Last edited by earthman; 07-19-2009 at 12:58 AM..

Old 07-19-2009, 01:21 AM

320 posts, read 449,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Don't let the sceptics run you away, I'd like to hear more about the paranormal crime seen stuff!!
Sorry bud no can do. Just simply giving people an awareness of recorded un-usual paranormal activty happening! As for the sceptics not run out by them at all, just couldnt help wondering if they're kids who haven't got their parents permission for being on these sites. If they're kids!

But really. I am truly done! cheers!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:25 AM

71 posts, read 108,362 times
Quote:
Sorry bud no can do. Just simply giving people an awareness of recorded un-usual paranormal activty happening! As for the sceptics not run out by them at all, just couldnt help wondering if they're kids who haven't got their parents permission for being on these sites. If they're kids!

But really. I am truly done! cheers!

a grown-up answer

Old 07-19-2009, 02:51 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Curious to hear your thoughts on this.
No there isn't,however there are these dark souls, they are from the otherside which when reborn will always be bad. Have you ever seen people that totally shy away from others. No matter how hard they try are absolute evil. These souls when they go to the otherside can be saved and go thur the right door..but its hard to save them. The souls also have a tendency to jump into good people every now and then. Ever notice the nicest person all of a sudden act out of the norm.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:57 PM

33,528 posts, read 37,128,036 times
So that's what is wrong with my ex...She has been "soul jumped"!

Old 07-19-2009, 04:56 PM

1,301 posts, read 2,109,930 times
This paranormal crime scene stuff. I guess they use the same physic scumbags who claim they can talk to the dead?

Are people really that gullible?

If I didn't have a conscience, I think I'd quit my day job and start up my own physic services. It'd surely beat real work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality