Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 05:36 AM

62 posts, read 65,800 times

Advertisements

Differences between Ascended Masters & Gods;
1. Each God (7) sits on a lotus which floating on a different size of golden globe. It's a hollow globe as our world is hollow. But our world has another small globe inside. There's no sea of milk as Hindist believes. This woderful substance is in the state between liquid and gaseous state. Demigod (6) sits on a lotus while deva (nearly 30) stands on a smaller lotus. The golden globe is the OCEAN's final stage.

2. God is completely sealed with a white layer which prevents the leakage of cool breeze and at the same time distributes the cool breeze around head, body and arms. Demigod, partially sealed, has cool breeze only at hand or hands. Some Deva may have small amount of cool breeze at hand. Cool breeze is the final form of Amarit water which is one of the products from Churning the OCEAN.

3. For identity each God has a unique mixture of odors:
1 Jackfruit
2 Sunflower
3 Merry Gold???
4 ???..The Best
5 Lifebuoy
6 Sour Grape
7 JPW?
Demigod has a single odor, Jasmine, Boxing oil, Kerosene? (nasty one) etc. Deva doesn't have any.

4. Only God can release the golden power. Shri Shiva has markedly bigger golden beam than others.
Demigod and Deva releases white and multicolor power.

Note:
- Adi Shakti does not exist.
- Shri Ganesh (3 LOTUS) and Shri Hanuman is the sixth and seventh God who had ascended more than 500,000 and 200,000 years ago.
- The number in parenthesis does not include the new masters around the world (~40) whose LOTUS had already got blossom.
- All the demigods had already experienced the formation of the OCEAN. But none of them can get neither the complete nor the perfect OCEAN formation. However Quan Yin is the most successful among them.
- Archangel is the angel whose body is always curved. Their previous lifes were the spiritual people, yogi, monk etc., who practised yoga or derivatives (Pranayama, Vipassana, Raja, Zazen etc.)

I hope this revelation will fetch those SY members out of their delusion.
And none of them will show any sign of suicidal attempt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 03:02 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
I am glad thats off your chest.

I thought forums were for debate and discussion not a platform for pushing belief systems.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:39 AM

62 posts, read 65,800 times
People always have debated and discussed something because they have a different point of views and experiences.
I had been atheist since my teen, but now I'm agnostic.
So this is not any kind of belief system, but some hidden knowledge I had seen and experienced in the past five years.
Can you find this kind of information in any belief systems?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality