Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 02:03 PM

591 posts, read 641,369 times

Advertisements

Racist quotes from Barack Hussein Obama's "Dreams Of My Father"
"That hate hadn't gone away"...."white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives." Barack Hussein Obama from Dreams Of My Father

"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out, many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs. . . It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names" Barack Hussein Obama from Dreams of My Father

"I found solice in nursing a pervasive sense of grievancee and animosity against my mother's race" Barack Hussein Obama

Reverend Wright =
YouTube - BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2011, 02:03 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,185,132 times
LargeKingCat: Oh yes, I remember the Rev Criswell! A mossback of the first order.

Ball Pean: It isn't difficult to see why Obama felt (notice the past tense) that way at the time he was in college.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
LargeKingCat: Oh yes, I remember the Rev Criswell! A mossback of the first order.

Ball Pean: It isn't difficult to see why Obama felt (notice the past tense) that way at the time he was in college.

Obama went to that church while running for Pres. The only reason he distanced himself from Rev. Wright was because of political pressure. Rev. Wright was his spiritual mentor for 20 years, and left him high and dry so he could run a better campaign. Then he falsely profiled Officer Crawley, and instead of owning up to the racial profiling, he shut everybody out like it's nobody's bidness. Like it's Crawley's fault for LOOKING like someone that loves to harass black people. It's the white man's fault for making him think Crawley was a greedy racist. And YOU are the racist if you think he was EVER a racist. Obama needs to acknowledge that racial profiling goes both ways. But he won't. That would get in the way of his personal beliefs that white people are the victimizers of racism. NEVER the victims.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post

Back in the 50-60s racism was a LOT worse against negros. Barak's beliefs and actions brings the US right back to those days as if there were no progress made since then. I can personally testify that the early 2000-now, white people have OFTEN been treated and portrayed as if they are all greedy racists. Just like what the Nazis felt of the Jews. Greedy racists. I think it has gotten a little better. I think Barak's attitudes and actions has opened some Negro's eyes.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:29 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,325,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Pean View Post
Racist quotes from Barack Hussein Obama's "Dreams Of My Father"
"That hate hadn't gone away"...."white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives." Barack Hussein Obama from Dreams Of My Father

"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out, many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs. . . It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names" Barack Hussein Obama from Dreams of My Father

"I found solice in nursing a pervasive sense of grievancee and animosity against my mother's race" Barack Hussein Obama

Reverend Wright =
YouTube - BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism
Your just helping to proove my point...thanks...

Regardless of content or person, my point is no man can claim to speak for god...

So thanks for helping to prove my point...

Hopefully you read my previous posts...and didn't just do a 'knee jerk' reaction type of

'Gee, I'll show him black pastors can be racist too' type of deal...

I'm hoping your trying to 'strengthen my arguement, rather than inject some other issue...

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt until or if you respond...

And again...no man can nor should claim to speak for God...

Thanks...

Old 05-10-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Back in the 50-60s racism was a LOT worse against negros. Barak's beliefs and actions brings the US right back to those days as if there were no progress made since then. I can personally testify that the early 2000-now, white people have OFTEN been treated and portrayed as if they are all greedy racists. Just like what the Nazis felt of the Jews. Greedy racists. I think it has gotten a little better. I think Barak's attitudes and actions has opened some Negro's eyes.
Again, I have to keep steering...... you all to stay on point here...

This thread is not about who's racist and who isn't...

Ok.....there are plenty of threads in the political section that cover that lame never ending issue...

Please read the larger theme of this thread...

It's not about 'racism' nor is it about 'politics'...

It's about humans, any human, claiming they know or speak for God...

And how erronious of an assumption that is for anyone to make...

So please...lets not turn this into a

'I know your racist but what am I'... type of thread...

Again such a discussion like that has been played and worn until it can't be played and worn anymore...

Bring it up a notch please...

(this is not about Politics, it's about religion...please, can we at least have one discussion without bringing the President into it, who is an elected official)

Old 05-10-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Your just helping to proove my point...thanks...

Regardless of content or person, my point is no man can claim to speak for god...

So thanks for helping to prove my point...

Hopefully you read my previous posts...and didn't just do a 'knee jerk' reaction type of

'Gee, I'll show him black pastors can be racist too' type of deal...

I'm hoping your trying to 'strengthen my arguement, rather than inject some other issue...

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt until or if you respond...

And again...no man can nor should claim to speak for God...

Thanks...

It is what it is. Down South in the mid 70's calling a black man the N word was simply how you properly addressed them. Now you are labeled a racist if you call them that. Yet black people call themselves the N word affectionately all the time. In the North in the 80's you referred to them politely as "Black people". Back in the 40's if you called them "Black" you would be labeled as racist. NOW a lot of them want to be called "African American" (as if just being American was degrading to them or something). So as a white person, you need to take into account, what era you live in, what part of the country you live in, and what color YOU are to determine how you can properly refer them as. Get it wrong, and you are labeled as a greedy racist. Heck, just being white makes you a greedy racist, am I right?

Old 05-10-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
It is what it is. Down South in the mid 70's calling a black man the N word was simply how you properly addressed them. Now you are labeled a racist if you call them that. Yet black people call themselves the N word affectionately all the time. In the North in the 80's you referred to them politely as "Black people". Back in the 40's if you called them "Black" you would be labeled as racist. NOW a lot of them want to be called "African American" (as if just being American was degrading to them or something). So as a white person, you need to take into account, what era you live in, what part of the country you live in, and what color YOU are to determine how you can properly refer them as. Get it wrong, and you are labeled as a greedy racist. Heck, just being white makes you a greedy racist, am I right?
Sorry, but we're not talking about 'average street educated people here'...

At least not in this thread...

We're talking about men who claim to speak for God...(Pastors and Clergy)

And such men, if indeed know the mind and heart of God, should know how hurtful and denigrating a term like that is, regardless of what era their living in....

That's why again...it prooves, no one knows god, they only know themselves, their culture, and the times they live in, which has nothing to do with a loving creator, and everything to do with 'self'...

Old 05-10-2011, 04:33 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
little hammer, have a little something for you to view since you like to post videos. The video you are about see, I was there, I was in that crowd of people. As a native American I was proud to be there. You could learn a lot.

YouTube - Martin Luther King "I have a dream"2

Old 05-10-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
little hammer, have a little something for you to view since you like to post videos. The video you are about see, I was there, I was in that crowd of people. As a native American I was proud to be there. You could learn a lot.

YouTube - Martin Luther King "I have a dream"2
Flowers, for you...thanks for sharing your sentiment...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality