Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 01:50 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
I did not see anything, yet I coud hear his screams in my mind, ....
That's your biggest problem mate .... the crap you come out with only exists in your mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2011, 02:37 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Quote:
Of course being a Christians I never did drugs. That was something the world did. And that was something God would not approve of. And in fact, I never drank alcoholic drinks either.

Not that you know of.....

Old 04-16-2011, 02:52 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,605 times
I see he is talking of his muslim sounding named demuns again

All I can say is C34 is king of the trolls.

Teh king is dead long live teh king

Old 04-16-2011, 03:05 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,949,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rational Deist View Post
I have trouble rationalizing Satan with the Bibles teachings of God and Christ. Satan was a Angel cast away by God, yet his presence within the Bible is a display of power and influence eternal. He is everywhere, attempting to influence us always, has the ability to often be disguised as good, and even had the power to tempt Christ with the world. He is our enemy and we should love him. God created him, he has been around a long time, and with his power one would think he knows more about God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit than any of us "blink of an eye" humans, yet there is, it appears, no chance of redemption, no change of heart, no learning through revelation or knowledge. Is he a child of God? Is their hope for his reversal of heart?

Actually if you think about it this existence we live in is really just the falling from heaven...God creates Lucifer the most beautiful creation ever made....Lucifer ask God to experience existence without God...I.E. The Big Bang(The Falling or Separation) To not be part of God is to have no knowledge of why....The Universe(Lucifer) have existed for a very long time with no conscinous until life is born here on Earth...Now Lucifer realizes who it really is,and is very close to going back to being whole again..Soon Lucifer and God will be one again..

Old 04-16-2011, 03:09 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,084,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotsoul831 View Post
Then why does the bible even exist and bother to mention who he is and what he is like, if it was meant to be shrugged off as irrevelant and immaterial? Youre missing the big picture. Could you be naive enough to believe that all this discussion and attention about the bible over te centuries and the existence of God, Jesus, the bible and its message and the controversy swirling around all of that is simply coincidental, and not meant to confuse and decieve us from the truth, as was the case with the Tower of Babel? ...Really??
No different than any other society on earth over the course of mankind...they use these stories to explain the unexplainable.
Greek mythology comes to mind, and we all know that was BS too.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:15 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
That's your biggest problem mate .... the crap you come out with only exists in your mind.
Of course if that was true, it would not explain why other people were seeing these demons walking into their apartments. Even my father was seeing them. And others present were also seeing them, and hearing them. Children in the room down the hall from us, were also being effected by them.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:26 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,084,831 times
Quote:
Of course if that was true, it would not explain why other people were seeing these demons walking into their apartments. Even my father was seeing them. And others present were also seeing them, and hearing them. Children in the room down the hall from us, were also being effected by them.

The power of persuasion is a wonderous thing.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:46 PM

591 posts, read 641,369 times
The future of Christianity has Muhammd as the perfect example of Satan's soldier. Someone who has no faith in or compassion for God or Jesus. Basically an athiest who decided to lie about God and Jesus in an effort to gain the love of the world OVER that, and IN THE PLACE of God. A thief, liar, murderer, slave trader, rapist, and a pedophile. Muhammad is someone who kills anyone who speaks out against him. A control freak who makes it a sin for anyone to dislike him. Even God himself is not allowed to have any dislike for him. Christians will come to know Muhammad as the perfect example of who NOT to be, who the despise, who to turn away from, who to speak out against.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:54 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
The power of persuasion is a wonderous thing.
Yes, but the children had no knowledge of them. How were they persuaded?

Old 04-16-2011, 04:36 PM

60 posts, read 157,973 times
I am amazed when I read or hear about Bible Metaphors. If the two most important reflections of good and evil in the Bible is Christ and Satan, please explain the temptation of Christ. Was it simply a human imperfection from within himself then? Jesus spoke in parables and God speaks in metaphor? This suggests the Bible is like a piece of art where the meaning comes from the viewers perspective. It would seem to me that if a Creator wished to communicate he would do a better job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality