Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 08:15 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,064,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
How do women with no jobs, or low paying jobs get enough money to constantly use cocaine?

The same way men with no jobs get the drug. I admit, the name is very funny, but it's time for the ignore list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 10:46 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,507,042 times
Let me see if I have this right. She is HOT! She has the body that men dream of sleeping next to and making love to. She has a PH.D and makes $500,000 a year. She seriously has her act together and is a productive member of the community. BUT, 20 years ago in college she did a little blow from time to time. So I'm supposed to cross her off my list of people to date? Let me guess. Youre sitting in your parents basement watching Hannah Montana and Scoobie Doo reruns, stroking it while ogling some anime and thinking that youre OH SO COOL?

Last edited by Capt. Dan; 02-02-2010 at 11:12 AM..

Old 02-02-2010, 11:06 AM

8,410 posts, read 39,294,113 times
Please.....any bartender/waitress can afford to do coke. Maybe you or the girls you know just look dorky and if you try to buy , they charge you the dork rate? (at least triple the going value)

Date rape drugs are real. They run a tox screen on people her in the USA. Having sex with a woman that is clearly that intoxicated is also rape anyway. So I don't see what the big diff is in your head.
And if you know ANYTHING about those drugs...GHB in paticular clears from the system fast. They could of metabolized it by the time they wake it up and are in the hospital.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:10 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,470,688 times
Quote:
Learn to read before you quote. The drug exists. The study has more to do with the prevalence of its use in nonconsensual sexual encounters.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:13 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,470,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post

Date rape drugs are real. They run a tox screen on people her in the USA. Having sex with a woman that is clearly that intoxicated is also rape anyway. So I don't see what the big diff is in your head.
And if you know ANYTHING about those drugs...GHB in paticular clears from the system fast. They could of metabolized it by the time they wake it up and are in the hospital.
Yes, but it's interesting, because in one case, the rapist would have actively placed in the substance in their drink in a very premeditated fashion. In the other case, the intoxication was entirely on the part of the woman.

Either way, it's rape, so I don't see the difference there. But it does serve as a good warning to monitor your alcohol consumption in public. It may not take as many drinks as you think to render you unsafe.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:32 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,967,894 times
Uhh...I dont think its true. Granted many women put out if you give them money or expensive things.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:35 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,247,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Uhh...I dont think its true. Granted many women put out if you give them money or expensive things.
How about I modify my statement to make it 100% accurate. If a woman is a cocaine addict (meaning she regularly uses it), and is not independently wealthy, she has sex in exchange for it.

Several years ago on the BBC, they had a show about drug use on the BBC, and there was this woman who called in and said how she had been a cocaine addict, didn't have a job, and so they talked about drug use, how it affects one, etc, so I called in and asked how if she didn't hav ea job, could get cocaine? And then she admitted that she would have sex in exchange for it. which opened up the conversation to another very negative aspect of drug usage, women selling themselves to get the drugs, which the show was completely going to ignore, unless I had brought it up.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:47 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,035,442 times
Quote:
How about I modify my statement to make it 100% accurate. If a woman is a cocaine addict (meaning she regularly uses it), and is not independently wealthy, she has sex in exchange for it.

Several years ago on the BBC, they had a show about drug use on the BBC, and there was this woman who called in and said how she had been a cocaine addict, didn't have a job, and so they talked about drug use, how it affects one, etc, so I called in and asked how if she didn't hav ea job, could get cocaine? And then she admitted that she would have sex in exchange for it. which opened up the conversation to another very negative aspect of drug usage, women selling themselves to get the drugs, which the show was completely going to ignore, unless I had brought it up.
Aren't you quite the little hero?

Old 02-02-2010, 12:07 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,507,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Aren't you quite the little hero?
Just a darn genius!!!!! Why has no one ever before this kid figured out that women could trade sex for something other than money! Why is he on CD and not at the monthly MENSA meeting?

" Shake your money maker baby!!"----George Thorogood

Old 02-02-2010, 12:12 PM

272 posts, read 287,527 times
Last night I picked a chick up on the corner, because she looked lost. The chick ended up being crack head, and she lit up her crack pipe in my car. I was like WTF are you doing? She didn't understand why I was angry. She thought it was normal to smoke crack in someone else's car. I had to damn near throw her out of my car. She looked cute. I thought it was Mitrice Richardson for a second too, so I thought I was going to get the $25,000 award if I dropped her off at the LAPD south east station. Oh crap, it probably was her. Let me check the stats on her height. BBL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships