Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 01:46 PM

3,277 posts, read 3,534,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
well the first one, she showing everything, and the second one, if you get close enough and are a bit taller you can see something.

i guess guys are not into imagination? LOL

btw, he is not really the jealous type, but would prefer that i not show all my endowments...
The first one to me seems like a classy display of boobage. They are shapely, not pushed up and mashed together, and most of all there are no sleazy boob tats sticking out. She looks classy, imo.

The second one is just a shirt. That's all. To each their own though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 02:05 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,715,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
see i think everyone has cleavage and Decolletage confused....
cleavage is the line between or just the very hint of the line at the top and decolletage is showing more...

I thought cleavage was the physical description of the woman's upper chest where her breasts meet, while decolletage is simply a description of the style of a woman's top?

Old 01-15-2010, 02:10 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,515,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I thought cleavage was the physical description of the woman's upper chest where her breasts meet, while decolletage is simply a description of the style of a woman's top?
yes decolletage is also a cut/style, but i read a lot of vistorian novels i guess and to me it implies more than just cleavage. like if you saw toe cleavage, it would really just be the line and very top area that shows in the shoe. ok, well that is just what i think it is...

Old 01-15-2010, 02:20 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,423,983 times
I wish my chest was small enough (and perky enough) to wear that halter top!!! I don't wear anything "revealing" per se, but because of the size of my girls, they're just out there.

I wear casual shirts like this one from VS: Henley
BUT I definitely have a bit more cleavage than the model in the photo. My DH loves them on me and I'm guessing other men seem to like the look because I see a difference in their behavior as opposed to my standard tees.

I have a number of these casual dresses from VS, but again I end up with major cleavage in them.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:59 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,160,295 times
The picture in the first link you posted looks slutty. No one around here would wear that in public, even a prostitute.

The second link, well, it's just a shirt?

Old 01-15-2010, 05:02 PM

52,390 posts, read 52,877,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
The picture in the first link you posted looks slutty. No one around here would wear that in public, even a prostitute.

The second link, well, it's just a shirt?
Surely you're not talking about the links that The Importers wife posted are you.

They aren't slutty at all, hopefully you're talking about something else.

Old 01-15-2010, 05:20 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,423,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Surely you're not talking about the links that The Importers wife posted are you.

They aren't slutty at all, hopefully you're talking about something else.
LOL...I think he's referring to the links findinghope posted.

Old 01-15-2010, 05:57 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,146,551 times
Wow, some people are so uptight. First, my husband is a butt man; he barely looks at boobs, he starts at the butt and usually doesn't get past the waist. So long as I'm wearig a top, he doesn't care beyond that -- especially since here in NY I can legally go without a top. And he knows I'll most likely opt for naked once we get to TN.

Old 01-15-2010, 05:59 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,196,120 times
Small boobs women FTW. Like the one TheImportersWife posted.

Old 01-15-2010, 06:09 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,160,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
LOL...I think he's referring to the links findinghope posted.
Yes, I was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships