Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 11:00 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,691,245 times

Advertisements

One thing I've noticed (and maybe other guys have noticed this too) is that the really hot, beautiful women often end up being the worst in bed. Not always, but often. It's ironic because when a guy sees a woman like that, he almost immediately imagines what it would be like to sleep with her. How often have you guys looked at a woman and thought, "that girl's got a body made for sex." I know I've thought that, but too often, the sex was a letdown. The woman just didn't seem to know what she was doing. I wonder if the really hot women are so used to being with guys that worship them that they never really learned how to please their partner. Some women who have very self-centered personalities probably bring that with them to the bedroom, expecting the guy to do everything for her. A lot of times, it's the average looking woman with the imperfect body who's been the best lover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2009, 11:10 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,027,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
One thing I've noticed (and maybe other guys have noticed this too) is that the really hot, beautiful women often end up being the worst in bed. Not always, but often. It's ironic because when a guy sees a woman like that, he almost immediately imagines what it would be like to sleep with her. How often have you guys looked at a woman and thought, "that girl's got a body made for sex." I know I've thought that, but too often, the sex was a letdown. The woman just didn't seem to know what she was doing. I wonder if the really hot women are so used to being with guys that worship them that they never really learned how to please their partner. Some women who have very self-centered personalities probably bring that with them to the bedroom, expecting the guy to do everything for her. A lot of times, it's the average looking woman with the imperfect body who's been the best lover.
It's the same with men. I mentioned in a thread a while back a really good-looking guy that was a total dead lay. One of my friends had been with him too and said the same thing. Sorry, your good looks do not make up for poor bedroom skills.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
It's the same with men. I mentioned in a thread a while back a really good-looking guy that was a total dead lay. One of my friends had been with him too and said the same thing. Sorry, your good looks do not make up for poor bedroom skills.
I think in their minds, good looks are the equivalent of having good bedroom skills. In other words, if you bring the great body, then you've done your part. Now it's up to the other person to show you that they're worthy of your great body. What a huge turnoff to be with a person who has such a high opinion of themselves.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:50 AM

79,262 posts, read 61,361,367 times
I haven't had many partners but this is a pretty easy one.

1) They want to make you happy. (This is contagious by the way)
2) They know themselves and what they like and communicate it
3) They put forth effort...this could be in setting the mood, performance, preparation...whatever.
4) The person cares for you...and this goes to #1.
5) Physical ability...for example if the guy is carrying an extra 50-60lbs he isn't going to have the stamina, endurance...might have ED issues, makes it REALLY hard for the woman to do much on bottom and can also lessen desire and other psych factors.
6) They *want* you...good old fashioned heat\lust\physical attraction....sometimes people get caught up in the moment and that can lead to all kinds of things.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:04 PM

25,146 posts, read 54,086,109 times
Easy. A woman's "mean-gina" goes crazy and snaps it in half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
How do you break a penis?

Old 05-15-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
How do you break a penis?
Teeth.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:34 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,027,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Teeth.
Be careful here Denny... You know the question was "How do you break a penis" !!!

Old 05-15-2009, 12:35 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,376,869 times
Quote:
Be careful here Denny... You know the question was "How do you break a penis" !!!
Ouch. That will leave a mark.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:41 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,196,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I haven't had many partners but this is a pretty easy one.....
Reps for you, Mathguy. You're right on the money.

Another example about how looks mean little: the best oral I ever received was from a plain looking woman I dated in college. She was very much overlooked by other guys because she was just average looking and a little pudgy. But she was a very nice gal and had such a willing attitude..she was simply FUN to be with. And some of the hottest sex I ever had was with a country girl MILF who was attractive enough but certainly would never be on any magazine covers.

Bottom line: hot looks are fine and all, but they are WAY overrated.

Old 05-15-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:
I assumed it was a general you.

Besides, women have done things to men that are far more cruel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships