Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 03:39 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,684,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
No, you are the only person in the universe who has encountered someone from high school who looks drastically different. That's amazing.
Yeah...smart a$$!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 05:28 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,251,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
... Has this happened to anybody else?
I'm pretty sure it's happened to all the classmates I've run into since high school.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:31 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,873,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
Funny, I saw a man on this forum recently say he didn't have to try anymore, he's married. It's not a gender thing.
lol yea forgot to mention. Men also gain lots of weight after as well. Marriage is stressful.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:43 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,030,934 times
Well sadly I'm 30 pounds heavier than I was in high school so I'm sure anyone that had a crush on me would be disappointed if they saw me today. The good news is that my new job will help me shed at least 10 of it.

Last edited by carlitasway; 04-08-2009 at 06:44 PM..

Old 04-08-2009, 06:06 PM

19,672 posts, read 12,260,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
lol yea forgot to mention. Men also gain lots of weight after as well. Marriage is stressful.
Lots of things are stressful. The marriage excuse sounds more like laziness. Unfortunate that people stop caring about themselves after they bond to their "soul"mate. You'd think they want to be the best they can for their other half.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:08 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,429,154 times
Quote:
I remember when i was in high school, i was so enamored with this girl [one of the few that got away lol], her name was patty, she had huge plump angelina jolie lips, nice ample rack, beautiful skin tone, beautiful legs and a great personality, i was so smitten with this girl. I remember the first time she talked to me, i was so intimidated that i couldnt even utter a word. She invited me to a party, and i think that was one of the happiest days in my life, for some reason, i didnt make it to the party, and that was the last i saw or heard of her. It was the last day of school, and after that year i switched schools. Anyway... about 2 weeks ago i saw her at my barbershop, with, im guessing her husband and omg, not to be mean, she got huuuuuge!!!!! She kinda grinned at me, dont know if she didnt recignize me or was embarrassed, but dammmmm@@@@@ I was in shock, i was so dissapointed, my fantasy had been annihilated!!! Has this happened to anybody else?
I can get why you call her fat as someone is either fat or not, but what makes her ugly and nasty?

Old 04-08-2009, 06:22 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,586,963 times
It seems that the ones that were hot in school don't look so great 15-20 yrs. down the road.

The ones that were ok, fair looking, they turn out to be the knockouts later in life.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:29 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,343,541 times
I look way better than I did in high school. I weigh about 10 pounds less too, which is a nice bonus.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:32 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,752,548 times
My 6th grade crush - she was a fat pig at our 25th Reunion. The Fattest guy in our Elementary School was Buff & Slim and a Lexus Manager. I was fat at my Reunion but now I'm a slim 148.6 lbs today. Need a 34 S or smaller men's suit, otherwise a size 4 or 6 women's suit will do!

Old 04-08-2009, 06:34 PM

9,904 posts, read 13,909,273 times
Quote:
I remember when i was in high school, i was so enamored with this girl [one of the few that got away lol], her name was patty, she had huge plump angelina jolie lips, nice ample rack, beautiful skin tone, beautiful legs and a great personality, i was so smitten with this girl. I remember the first time she talked to me, i was so intimidated that i couldnt even utter a word. She invited me to a party, and i think that was one of the happiest days in my life, for some reason, i didnt make it to the party, and that was the last i saw or heard of her. It was the last day of school, and after that year i switched schools. Anyway... about 2 weeks ago i saw her at my barbershop, with, im guessing her husband and omg, not to be mean, she got huuuuuge!!!!! She kinda grinned at me, dont know if she didnt recignize me or was embarrassed, but dammmmm@@@@@ I was in shock, i was so dissapointed, my fantasy had been annihilated!!! Has this happened to anybody else?
I'd love to know what she had to say about you, both then and now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships