Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 10:57 PM

78,552 posts, read 60,762,573 times

Advertisements

Ok, this thread is dedicated to one bit of harmless flirt you got on recently that you felt good about. It might not have been instigated by you, it might not have been reciprocated, but you came away happy.

I will go first.

Charity car event involving toys for disadvantaged kids with the marine corp helping out. Flirted shamelessly with the cutest blonde (marine) I have seen in a long time. She was too young but it was harmless and a lot of fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 01:25 AM

656 posts, read 2,744,396 times
This is what happened to me 8 weeks ago in the city

Me and a male friend went to the corner hot dog stand
to get a bite for lunch
So we go get a hotdog each and proceed eating the hotdogs in the shade
These two fairly attractive girls come over and do the same
One of the girls is standing next to me eating her hotdog looks at me
and flirts "There's nothing like having a big sausage in my bun"
And this was my witty come back....Remember that I'm an idiot
"Mmmm Yeh these hotdogs are really good"
So the girls walk off and my friend who still has his mouth open
cannot believe my stupidity when talking to the opposite sex
So its only been 8 weeks and my male friends still to
this day stir me up about it.They always say,so hows
that pick up line working out for you.You know the one
"Mmmm Yeh these hotdogs are really good" then they
start laughing.They then say sarcastically"I can't believe
that your still single"
Yep, when it comes to flirting I am hopeless

Old 11-11-2008, 03:59 AM

7,004 posts, read 21,353,794 times
My flirting episode was a few weeks ago. At the Lexus dealership I work, there is the cutest cashier ever. She's about 18-19 years old (big age difference), blonde, blue eyed and an amazing butt of her own. So I was on my way out to lunch and she asked me if I could bring her somehing to drink. So I went to this place I know she loves and got her favorite smoothie. She was so happy and her face lit up with joy when she saw me with the smoothie. She said thank you so very much and I said back to her: "It's my duty to please your bootie" as I bit my bottom lip. She gave me the "mmmmm" look afterwards and I said to myself "I better just get out of here before it turns into an awkward moment".
I haven't been down to the cashier's ever since and she has called my extension but I haven't answer it. I think I created a monster.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:52 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,687,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
My flirting episode was a few weeks ago. At the Lexus dealership I work, there is the cutest cashier ever. She's about 18-19 years old (big age difference), blonde, blue eyed and an amazing butt of her own. So I was on my way out to lunch and she asked me if I could bring her somehing to drink. So I went to this place I know she loves and got her favorite smoothie. She was so happy and her face lit up with joy when she saw me with the smoothie. She said thank you so very much and I said back to her: "It's my duty to please your bootie" as I bit my bottom lip. She gave me the "mmmmm" look afterwards and I said to myself "I better just get out of here before it turns into an awkward moment".
I haven't been down to the cashier's ever since and she has called my extension but I haven't answer it. I think I created a monster.
Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttt ttttttttt.............I wish I knew those kinda monsters.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:55 AM

7,004 posts, read 21,353,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttt ttttttttt.............I wish I knew those kinda monsters.
You should see this "beast". You would be flirting too!

Old 11-11-2008, 06:57 AM

943 posts, read 3,336,952 times
Quote:

Old 11-11-2008, 08:00 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,225,886 times
Quote:
She said thank you so very much and I said back to her: "It's my duty to please your bootie" as I bit my bottom lip. She gave me the "mmmmm" look afterwards and I said to myself "I better just get out of here before it turns into an awkward moment".
I don't know about a monster, but it's a lawsuit waiting to happen... Are you out of your little feline mind?! That's a workplace and that's the US!

Flirting... what was that...? I remember it was happening around people... no such critters in my cube or at home (other than in the box )... Seems like the last one I recall was a teen grocery store clerk.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:21 AM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,693,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyandScary View Post
This is what happened to me 8 weeks ago in the city

Me and a male friend went to the corner hot dog stand
to get a bite for lunch
So we go get a hotdog each and proceed eating the hotdogs in the shade
These two fairly attractive girls come over and do the same
One of the girls is standing next to me eating her hotdog looks at me
and flirts "There's nothing like having a big sausage in my bun"
And this was my witty come back....Remember that I'm an idiot
"Mmmm Yeh these hotdogs are really good"
So the girls walk off and my friend who still has his mouth open
cannot believe my stupidity when talking to the opposite sex
So its only been 8 weeks and my male friends still to
this day stir me up about it.They always say,so hows
that pick up line working out for you.You know the one
"Mmmm Yeh these hotdogs are really good" then they
start laughing.They then say sarcastically"I can't believe
that your still single"
Yep, when it comes to flirting I am hopeless
Wow, yeah, you really blew that one! She was practically handing herself to you on a platter, and you fumbled, big time!

Old 11-11-2008, 08:36 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,225,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstoner View Post
Wow, yeah, you really blew that one! She was practically handing herself to you on a platter, and you fumbled, big time!
Judging by the kind of "flirting" , it doesn't sound like anything to be regretted. We may be making similar fun online, but it's pretty low-life for any woman to say such a thing in real life in my book.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:41 AM

2,163 posts, read 4,344,235 times
Yup, sounds quite trashy to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships