Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2023, 09:43 AM

102,228 posts, read 108,040,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What is your plan for coparenting this child that you chose to bring into the world and will be part of your lives until you die?

Any thoughts about that?
Zentropa's back!

OP, here's what you said at the beginning of last month:
Quote:
I told her how it is today, I'm done with it all. Her games, her demands, me running around after her. Done.

Just going to focus on myself and my daughter and any time she tries to butt in, I'll laugh at her, because I'm sick of the way she treats me and how she holds onto the past version of me.
And yet now, after describing more of her attempts to jerk you around and create drama, you say:
Quote:
My mind is curious more than anything
It should have been crystal clear to you in her recent communications, that she's back to her old tricks, but no, you had to ask her if she's saying she misses you out of sincerity, or in reaction to seeing that you're in a new relationship, and suddenly wanting to hook you back in with her and manipulate you. As if you weren't sure. What were you expecting: that she confess to being a manipulative narcissist and enjoying trying to provoke you with her "boo hoo, I miss you!" act? And to wanting to break up your happiness?

What happened to being done with her games? Being "done with it all"? What happened to that clarity you were displaying 6 weeks ago? Where did that "I'm done with her nonsense" guy go?

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 11-15-2023 at 09:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2023, 09:49 AM

11,081 posts, read 6,912,808 times
I can understand his submissions on this thread because it's about how she seems to be jerking him around, but I agree it's an excellent point and needed to be said. Time to focus on co-parenting, especially since he's got his love life under control and he has let her know to essentially back off.

Old 11-15-2023, 11:17 AM

1,944 posts, read 923,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideOrCry View Post
Last few days she's been very chatty, I've been replying quite dry to keep my distance.
You should have not responded at all unless it was specifically about your child.

Quote:
Today she called me
You should not have answered, instead you should have texted, "Is this about our child?" and left it at that.

Quote:
The message
Never should have written or answered the phone again.

She is a manipulative tw@t. Period.

Stop the insanity. They can only drive you crazy if you hand them the keys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships