Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 04:46 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,936,904 times

Advertisements

Sometimes in life you just let go. You know the journey might end in heartbreak, but you make the choice and take the chance because in the end you know it will have been worth it.

J and I spent three days on Siesta Key. The most amazing three days of my life. I'm so in love and so enjoying this little slice of heaven. Who knows -- he's young, he's newly discovering this side of himself. I don't care. It's better than the best movie or most romantic song for me. I can't put into words how magical this is at the moment. I've been in love with this man for months and I've pushed it down and been his friend and never expected anything.

Not to go TMI, but the love making is like going to a whole new existence and spending the nights tangled up in each other is pure heaven on earth

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2008, 04:54 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
siesta key? wow, that places looks beautiful!!!

ya, at least you will remember those 3 days as being a very blissful journey! If he was respectful to you and doesn't lead you on or play games then there shouldn't be any heartbreak at all!!

I had a really good night the other night with a guy and it was totally fun. He was kind, gentle, respectful, and sort of lead me on that I would hear back from him but I didn't care because that one night was just soooo peaceful and loving. Don't want to spoil it with a relationship or dating haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Sometimes in life you just let go. You know the journey might end in heartbreak, but you make the choice and take the chance because in the end you know it will have been worth it.

J and I spent three days on Siesta Key. The most amazing three days of my life. I'm so in love and so enjoying this little slice of heaven. Who knows -- he's young, he's newly discovering this side of himself. I don't care. It's better than the best movie or most romantic song for me. I can't put into words how magical this is at the moment. I've been in love with this man for months and I've pushed it down and been his friend and never expected anything.

Not to go TMI, but the love making is like going to a whole new existence and spending the nights tangled up in each other is pure heaven on earth

Old 04-08-2008, 05:00 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:

Sounds like bliss! Enjoy. Doesn't happen often.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:01 PM

Artsyguy -- Good job!

Thanks Sierra and Artsy for the good wishes. Yep..who knows, but I'll enjoy the moment

Old 04-08-2008, 05:17 PM

534 posts, read 1,594,894 times
Quote:

Lior, been wondering how things went this weekend. Now I know...

Bliss indeed my friend! I'm sooooooooooo very happy for you and "J". Life is too short for the what if's, live for the moment. I've said it before, the best part of this whole story is the friendship you two developed first. I believe that this is for real, have since the beginning.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:19 PM

I hope you were safe.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UW Badgers View Post
Lior, been wondering how things went this weekend. Now I know...

Bliss indeed my friend! I'm sooooooooooo very happy for you and "J". Life is too short for the what if's, live for the moment. I've said it before, the best part of this whole story is the friendship you two developed first. I believe that this is for real, have since the beginning.
Very true, very true.

Quote:
I hope you were safe
Claro que si! (that's spanish for Of course)

Old 04-08-2008, 05:23 PM

Off topic, but...

ArtsyGuy, Siesta key is paradise, it's my favorite part about living here as it's only about 40 min. to my South. Very romantic and secluded spots. The sand is literally the color and consistancy of baby power. Turquise water and palm trees complete it and it's not very built up. You should take a trip if you get the chance

Old 04-08-2008, 06:20 PM

I will some day

So, did you get it on with the straight guy? Is that who we are talking about here?

Old 04-08-2008, 06:37 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,550,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I will some day

So, did you get it on with the straight guy? Is that who we are talking about here?
If that is indeed the case, I think we could safely cross out the word "straight" from J's description in the future!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships