Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2016, 04:31 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,535,624 times

Advertisements

Incidentally me and my mate had an friendly argument today on the most popular car make in the USA?

He's going to Las Vegas in a few weeks and I said Buick he's says Chevy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2016, 04:39 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Remember how we met on here?... I thought you were being sarcastic when in truth you were giving me a HUGE compliment?...... I Repped ya, DM ya.... And couldn't actually sleep until you accepted my apology..

And lol I'm so glad you did
Awwww what a cuddlecat you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_C50VSgeg
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Yeah I remember, I think it was the first day or two I was here. I thought everyone was picking on an OP and asked if this was the 'mean girls club'... Then I told you at least 'you aren't arrogant', and you came out swinging, defending your friends and pronouncing me president of the club. Hahahahaha!

Funny, because you're the nicest, but I've since realized why regulars lose their patience and give out the 'tough love' advice

Old 08-19-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
Awwww what a cuddlecat you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_C50VSgeg
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Yeah I remember, I think it was the first day or two I was here. I thought everyone was picking on an OP and asked if this was the 'mean girls club'... Then I told you at least 'you aren't arrogant', and you came out swinging, defending your friends and pronouncing me president of the club. Hahahahaha!

Funny, because you're the nicest, but I've since realized why regulars lose their patience and give out the 'tough love' advice
Awwwwww LOL

And yup that was it ( good memory... Too good infact LOL )

Yeah the very best way to keep sane is little breaks IMO

Old 08-19-2016, 04:58 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,800,555 times
Friends: I've updated my profile to more accuratly reflect my sentiment.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:55 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
They usually go away. I've pumped the brakes on telling some people what I really think of them.

I've got too many infractions and probably can't spare anymore. There are a couple of people I'd like to seriously give a verbal lashing but I have to be nice. I think I'll get banned if I get in trouble some more.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've got too many infractions and probably can't spare anymore. There are a couple of people I'd like to seriously give a verbal lashing but I have to be nice. I think I'll get banned if I get in trouble some more.
YOU.... We can never ever lose on CD chow ... Absolute legend and a great bloke mate

Old 08-19-2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Exactly.

Four words for inner peace "not my ****ing problem." I'm to the point where I can gloss over their stupidity and call it a day.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:03 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
YOU.... We can never ever lose on CD chow ... Absolute legend and a great bloke mate
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Exactly.

Four words for inner peace "not my ****ing problem." I'm to the point where I can gloss over their stupidity and call it a day.

Yeah, I don't argue anymore. I used to go page after page, I stopped doing that a while ago. I post a couple of counter arguments to someone and let it go after that. Most of my infractions are for inappropriate language so I'm working on not doing that as much. LOL.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
LOL.

Yeah, I don't argue anymore. I used to go page after page, I stopped doing that a while ago. I post a couple of counter arguments to someone and let it go after that. Most of my infractions are for inappropriate language so I'm working on not doing that as much. LOL.
Heaven knows there are plenty of people here who would like to see me shipped out of here.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:10 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,969 times
Quote:
Incidentally me and my mate had an friendly argument today on the most popular car make in the USA?

He's going to Las Vegas in a few weeks and I said Buick he's says Chevy?
I think of Buicks as cars for old people. I prefer Chevys, but I'm sure I'll now hear about THAT. LOL. And I'm sure others with bigger wallets will mention more expensive cars.

For fun, look up the Woodward Dream Cruise (going on this weekend) to see NICE cars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships