Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2012, 06:54 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,127,508 times

Advertisements

I am not a huge Tattoo fan and don´t have any but sure I would date a woman who had. I have seen some on women that I really really liked others not so much. Her choice though ,really not that important. The ones I liked.... well I would porobably want to try and lick them off of her ;-)

Last edited by GER308; 02-22-2012 at 07:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 09:17 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,702,004 times
Depends on the tat. Someone like Kat von D would probably be too much (although she's really hot IMO) but a small tattoo somewhere? Really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, especially if she's an awesome lady... no sense in passing that up especially since I wanna get a tattoo as well.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,647,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergdfg View Post
I don't think disliking tattoos is as really an aesthetic thing, but more a question of personal values. Everyone is different, so it's ok if we think differently from each other. There is no right or wrong answer. I personally despise tattoos and think they make people look trashy. But I am entitled to that opinion and that does not make me shallow, just as my opinion doesn't actually make a tattooed person trashy. My girlfriend has two non-visible tattoos that I despise, but I live with it because I love her. But even after two years, I find it unlikely that I would marry her because of the example she would set for my children. So be less hesitant to draw conclusions about people based on their physical appearance, but you are certainly allowed to feel no shame in not being attracted to girls with tattoos.
Then PLEASE break up with her. Let her find a man who appreciates her for who she is instead of her tattoos. I was with a man for 6 years and he knew he would never marry me partially because of my tattoos. I wasted the better part of my 20s with him when I could have been looking for someone who was better suited to me.

Don't waste her time like he did mine.

Just as an FYI though, I would set a fantastic example for my kids, teaching them that you should not judge a personsolely by their external appearance. I am a very tattooed engineer/pilot and have a friend who is covered in tattoos from his neck down who is a particle physicist. I'd say those are decent things to strive for

Old 02-22-2012, 01:10 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,471,475 times
I already have.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:34 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,392,038 times
No way. It does say something about the person...it says they want to be somewhat counterculture. That's how I interpret it. Even today, there are HS and college kids who don't want tattoos and weird piercings. Even to them, it says counterculture. Not only that, have they come up with cheap(er) and effective ways to remove them once a person decides to make a "lifestyle" change?

Old 02-23-2012, 07:48 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,172,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
I sure as hell wouldn't. IMO, tattoos are very unattractive. Have you ever seen a beautiful girl with a tight bod on the beach, and when she passes by, you notice a big ol' tramp stamp on her lower back? Oh man, what a turnoff! Just one tat can ruin everything. The absolute worst ones are chicks with tats on their upper breast area - usually these types of females are ugly to begin with (not sure why).

I cant think of anything worse a female could purposely do to her body. Yuck!
Not really, because tattoos and shaved bald "P" tend to go together it seems. I'm not a fan of either. Both of which are common among younger women. That's why I stick with middle aged women who don't have any tattoos and know how to "trim".

Old 02-23-2012, 07:50 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,554,472 times
It seems some guys here are thinking that a women must be a tramp to have a tattoo. Too much Tv and or caring about what someone else might think. While I wouldn't not want a women who is covered in tattoos if she had 2 or 3 it wouldn't bother me.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:57 PM

1,263 posts, read 1,172,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
It seems some guys here are thinking that a women must be a tramp to have a tattoo. Too much Tv and or caring about what someone else might think. While I wouldn't not want a women who is covered in tattoos if she had 2 or 3 it wouldn't bother me.
No bald eagles for me either! I like women, not little girls with tattoos!

Old 10-28-2012, 07:21 AM

1 posts, read 4,724 times
Default why not date a girl with a dragon tattoo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnycakes View Post
Never date a girl with a dragon tattoo.
Hi johny ,why should we not date a girl with a dragon tattoo ?

Old 10-28-2012, 07:41 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,676,085 times
Girls with tattoos are really sexy in my mind.
Actually, I'd so love to be with a tattoo artist...she could tatt me up when we're retired. Gives us something to do. Not till then, though...I'm tatt free until I can go all out...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships