Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you date a partner with saggy toes?
Yes, even saggy toes need lovin' !! 3 10.00%
No way am I getting near those. 6 20.00%
...saggy toes? ...seriously? LOL 21 70.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 06:31 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,001,407 times

Advertisements

OK...just wondering. I'm really of an age that I should know what saggy toes may look like. I don't.

Now if you are talking about 'man feet', I can't say there are any which have visual appeal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2007, 06:35 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,999,152 times
rockky, I'm pretty sure you have saggy toes. Could you take a picture of your toes to use as our example?

Old 12-14-2007, 07:08 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,001,407 times
Nah. Since I don't know what saggy toes are, I can't be totally sure. I have very odd feet though. They are very short with very stubby toes. They are, in fact, quite ugly. They just aren't saggy.

Ummmm, why do I feel as if I'm not in on the joke, and I am playing in the wrong sandbox? Think I'll just gather up my pail and shovel and move on.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:09 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
i have no idea what saggy toes would be but
if you promise not to laugh I will tell you a toe story.
my hubby always wears socks
back when we were dating I never saw him with out his sock on.
well one day he was on the computer and had taken his socks off I looked down and all I saw were 2 big toes.
I thought "omg thats why he always wears sock, he doesn't have toes."

now stop laughing !!!

well he must of wondered why I staring at his feet because he got up and whew there they were lol he had them tucked under

I guess I shouldn't of mentioned the fact that I though he was toeless because I got to see the first of many of his famous "eye rolls"

lol

Old 12-14-2007, 07:25 PM

3,099 posts, read 2,644,217 times
are you sure those were toes you were lookin at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
i have no idea what saggy toes would be but
if you promise not to laugh I will tell you a toe story.
my hubby always wears socks
back when we were dating I never saw him with out his sock on.
well one day he was on the computer and had taken his socks off I looked down and all I saw were 2 big toes.
I thought "omg thats why he always wears sock, he doesn't have toes."

now stop laughing !!!

well he must of wondered why I staring at his feet because he got up and whew there they were lol he had them tucked under

I guess I shouldn't of mentioned the fact that I though he was toeless because I got to see the first of many of his famous "eye rolls"

lol

Old 12-14-2007, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Nah. Since I don't know what saggy toes are, I can't be totally sure. I have very odd feet though. They are very short with very stubby toes. They are, in fact, quite ugly. They just aren't saggy.

Ummmm, why do I feel as if I'm not in on the joke, and I am playing in the wrong sandbox? Think I'll just gather up my pail and shovel and move on.
rockky, go play in the sandbox entitled "are socks really necessary?". this sandbox is in fashion and beauty. there you will find the answer to your question.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:33 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
are you sure those were toes you were lookin at?
yes lol

he even said
"think about it how could I walk if I had no toes"

Old 12-14-2007, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
yes lol

he even said
"think about it how could I walk if I had no toes"
so THAT'S what toes are for!

Old 12-14-2007, 08:50 PM

672 posts, read 2,125,027 times
Well, I spent the better part of the afternoon examining my toes, and I have determined that their not saggy. They are kind of scaggily looking though. I wanted to be sure though, so I asked my fiance if she thought my toes were saggy looking. I also tried to nonchalantly get a really good gander at her toes. Hers didn't sag either, but they look about as scaggily as mine do. She wasn't much help in my quest for knowledge though. She seemed impatient with me, and said I really needed to lay off the Nyquil for a while.

Old 12-15-2007, 03:21 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,511,874 times
Are saggy toes wrinkled skin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships