Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 07:40 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,091 times

Advertisements

I know most of you are going to drift way out there into sub categories and explanations, which is fine. And despite the populous media, political correctness of today, stereotyping and so on, trying to make women men and men women, MEN AND WOMEN are different.

With that said, which sex, do you think overall is more knowledgeable of sex in general?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2013, 07:41 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Those with the most actual experience (male or female) are the most knowledgeable in my opinion.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
i dont know what u mean by knowledge of sex.
you mean human sexuality or do you mean how to manipulate the opposite sex.
if you mean handling he opposite sex, women are far superior.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:43 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
I think women know more about sex, they have a seductive nature and know how to use it to get what they want.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i dont know what u mean by knowledge of sex.
you mean human sexuality or do you mean how to manipulate the opposite sex.
if you mean handling he opposite sex, women are far superior.
I mean getting down and dirty and how to push the opposite sex partners buttons of pleasure.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:45 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
I know most of you are going to drift way out there into sub categories and explanations, which is fine. And despite the populous media, political correctness of today, stereotyping and so on, trying to make women men and men women, MEN AND WOMEN are different.

With that said, which sex, do you think overall is more knowledgeable of sex in general?
I think men know more about their own sexuality, women know more about their own sexuality.

Not the other way around.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:45 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,073,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think men know more about their own sexuality, women know more about their own sexuality.

Actually I think it is the opposite way. As a man you got to know how to please a woman, and a woman have to get to know how to please a man.

In fact many women are unable to get a orgasm before they get a boyfriend.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:46 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
I think, men do, but of course, women are going to say women, and the men are going to say men.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

Of maybe the last 7 of the 10 women I've been sexual with, all were somewhat naïve to their sexual capability and capacity. I find this all too common with many women. Especially those who just came from a long term marriage with an inattentive man. None had ever had multiple orgasms until I got my hands on them. A few were freaked out at first as they had no clue what they're bodies could do.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:56 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Of maybe the last 7 of the 10 women I've been sexual with, all were somewhat naïve to their sexual capability and capacity. I find this all too common with many women. Especially those who just came from a long term marriage with an inattentive man. None had ever had multiple orgasms until I got my hands on them. A few were freaked out at first as they had no clue what they're bodies could do.
That could be the truth.

I think there are a lot of women who don't even masturbate. I think if the woman doesn't masturbate or believes sex is dirty, she perhaps doesn't really know how to please herself. There are women who never initiate sex, many of them still believe sex is just a duty.

Men however know how to make themselves sexually satisfied. I found it amazing!!

The knowledge I learned about opposite sex is from a stripper, internet, male friends, and boyfriends.

But I think for a woman who is confident and or comfortable with her own sexuality, she definitely knows more about her own body. So it all depends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships