Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 12:40 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,093,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1190 View Post
Why do men assume that women assume that men are trying to have sex with them?
Finally, someone asked this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2014, 01:23 PM

52,313 posts, read 52,777,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1190 View Post
Why do men assume that women assume that men are trying to have sex with them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Finally, someone asked this!
Because it's an obvious and accurate observation... LOL

I don't consider myself to be a "dawg" type of guy, but I gotta say, most men are really trying to score with women... I don't want to play the white knight card... I am a man too, but for the most part if a man doesn't know you and finds you attractive most likely he wants some boot knockin action.....

To say otherwise is a rather "Pollyanna" view of the world.

Old 01-11-2014, 03:42 PM

1,911 posts, read 3,028,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Because it's an obvious and accurate observation... LOL

I don't consider myself to be a "dawg" type of guy, but I gotta say, most men are really trying to score with women... I don't want to play the white knight card... I am a man too, but for the most part if a man doesn't know you and finds you attractive most likely he wants some boot knockin action.....

To say otherwise is a rather "Pollyanna" view of the world.
Good and honest insight. Thanks

My post you quoted was more to say that it's not always good to justt assume things.

Old 01-11-2014, 09:23 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,535,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtbornnard View Post
In my honest opinion, some women need to get over themselves. When I approach a woman to talk to her, I just want to talk and I'm only being friendly. I never bring up sex at all. I offered to help a woman with a paper in my college class she accepted my help. She then said "I won't have sex with you." I looked at her with a wtf look. I said "I'm just being friendly to you and helping you, get over yourself." Seriously, why do most women think this way? Did it ever occur that some men are just being friendly to you? When I'm being friendly to a woman, that's it.
I know exactly what you mean. Its really annoying. I normally only try to have sex with women who I know for a fact want to have se with me, ie dirty textes, sexting messages, her leaving her panties in my deskdraw at work. Stuff like that if it doesn't happen I assume all women see me as ugly unless they show sexual interest. Sometimes a woman won't make a rude comment like that but instead have really rude body language.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:05 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,907,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
I know exactly what you mean. Its really annoying. I normally only try to have sex with women who I know for a fact want to have se with me, ie dirty textes, sexting messages, her leaving her panties in my deskdraw at work. Stuff like that if it doesn't happen I assume all women see me as ugly unless they show sexual interest. Sometimes a woman won't make a rude comment like that but instead have really rude body language.
They leave their panties in your desk draw? What kind of office do you work at???

Old 01-11-2014, 10:22 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,093,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
They leave their panties in your desk draw? What kind of office do you work at???
Maybe someone in the secretarial pool wants a promotion.

Old 01-12-2014, 05:14 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,907,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Maybe someone in the secretarial pool wants a promotion.
Apparently. .....damn.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:47 PM

65 posts, read 75,745 times
Because were always trying to have sex with them?

Old 01-16-2014, 12:38 PM

322 posts, read 504,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
It's like men can't be friendly. Women always have to think there is an ulterior motive behind it.

Old 01-16-2014, 03:23 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,740,996 times
I have turn down sex before, it's not that hard and my friend also threw a woman out his apt before the girl tried to have sex with him and he's just not interested. No big deal these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships