Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 07:02 AM

9 posts, read 68,956 times

Advertisements

I've been seeing this guy only for 2 weeks..we already had sex on our third date. Since we don't know eachother much, I think it's early for either of us to bring up relationship stuff..
He has very high sex drive,,he just loves it with me lol Idk maybe that's why I got the impression that he just wants to keep it casual. At the end of our fourth date, I told him I cant do this because he always texts me dirty and seems like he doesn't give a **** about me unless it's sex.
Then he told me I'm worrying too much.
Eversince he texts me how's my day going and what am i upto stuff..which is so weird haha
I thought I'm just a booty call type, but I like hanging out with him sex is so great nd I don't really look for something serious now, so figured just go along with it but not get too attatched.
But then when we meet up it's not only sex(half time it is lol), he gets me coffee or something and we talk awhile, he asks me stuff about me, asks my past relationships and sexual relationships, he always have this thought that I'm dating many guys besides him..which I'm not and he never listens, he suggested me to change my number so other guys won't bother me, then last night he asked me few times if I missed him, first I said no lol when he asked me second I asked him back and he said he did which was really surprise so I was Awww and he was like shutup lol(when he asked he didn't refer it to 'sex') after sex, he cuddled little, helped me putting on clothes lol he hooked up bra put shoes on me stuff..
he compliments me inside outside bed, we text few times a day everyday..he doesnt only call me when he wants it.
So it's like I tried to keep it cool then now I'm confused..
He's pretty shy guy, he's not the guy who would say all the sweet things.. he's more like doesn't express much of himself.
I know if I ask him if im his booty call or what our relationship goes, he will say im not his booty and just let it flow why would I think so much lol
so I'm asking here.. do you think guys can be this nice to their booties..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 11:58 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,914,733 times
It sounds like he thinks more of you than YOU do.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:59 AM

31,019 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Sounds like a regular with a new name

Old 02-21-2013, 12:05 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,299,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Sounds like a regular with a new name
Agreed.

People are weird as ****.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:04 PM

65 posts, read 75,667 times
So its too early to bring up relationship stuff but you already let him inside you?

Why the hell does it feel like I'm the last person on earth that doesn't jump into bed with someone without spending decent amount of time with that person.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:12 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,947,750 times
This is sooooo out of touch with what I was used to.

I mean you can really just hop in the sack and not even buy dinner?! Just coffee?!

Man the world sure has changed!!!

Old 02-21-2013, 01:12 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,957,734 times
When the sex is really good, guys can get attached quickly.
And, depending on how much dating he had before you, if it has been a while for him, that may affect things also.

It does sound like you have self esteem issues or low confidence.

Maybe he DOES like you. He treats you well, and yet you are confused ?
Why does it seem like when there is no chaos in relationships, people MUST dig to find something, ANYTHING wrong. This is a classic example to why datin is so much more difficult than it should be.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:28 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,865,579 times
Sex is great, he's gotten attached to you, guys are that simple. It's up to you to throw up some boundaries, and make those clear to him.

Old 02-21-2013, 02:32 PM

9,131 posts, read 20,004,714 times
At this point he likes you, but it is because you are willing to have sex. He may not fully understand or realize that, but it is why.

Of course, that doesn't mean more won't develop in time, but be careful that the two of you, if you try to build a relationship, base it on things other than sex. Otherwise, disaster probably looms.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:58 PM

230 posts, read 315,415 times
Yes, they can be that nice to their eff buddies, especially if they don't want to let on that they only see you as that. Or they can get caught up in the moment and want to do nice things for you in return for the sex. It's only been 2 weeks, so it's hard to determine what the deal is. I guess you just have to go with the flow for now. Why jump in the bed with someone so quickly if you can't do so without wondering almost immediately what you guys are to each other?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships