Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 05:33 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Just fine.

Your man's wallet was quite attractive when you started dating him. Didn't he take you on vacation around the world before you moved into his place? See what I mean. Finances play a role on women regardless of how much women deny it just as looks play a role on men which we don't deny.
As GOD is my witness..can I just tell you that my ex was not working, was on a tight budget, and was on disability due to haviing Fuch's Disease (he can see..hes not blind, but was considered LEGALLY blind). I dated him for a year with circumstances like that, and would have been there to help him get his life back together after his corneal transplant if it wasnt for his criticisms and being a control freak.

Anyway, point is, just like im sure a lot of men are just looking for a good relationship and she doesnt have to be America's Top Model, so are women out there who just want a good man, even if he is not bringing in 200k a year.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:40 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,282,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
As GOD is my witness..can I just tell you that my ex was not working, was on a tight budget, and was on disability due to haviing Fuch's Disease (he can see..hes not blind, but was considered LEGALLY blind). I dated him for a year with circumstances like that, and would have been there to help him get his life back together after his corneal transplant if it wasnt for his criticisms and being a control freak.
How nice of you, as it has been said before, exceptions will always exist. There are men who have been with women who may not be the most attractive one and even physically challenged. Not all women just want a man with money, not all men just want a trophy girl. Always nice to hear experiences like yours.

Quote:
Anyway, point is, just like im sure a lot of men are just looking for a good relationship and she doesnt have to be America's Top Model, so are women out there who just want a good man, even if he is not bringing in 200k a year.
Exactly. It's interesting you mention these things when there are bunch of threads out there about how all men are born to cheat, all men just want sex and no love, men lie to get women, men are bad to women, etc.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:55 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post

Exactly. It's interesting you mention these things when there are bunch of threads out there about how all men are born to cheat, all men just want sex and no love, men lie to get women, men are bad to women, etc.
I definitely know what it's like to be truly loved by a man..a man who loves your faults and all. The only man I have ever loved that way...an ex of mine from some years ago. Sigh...my fault we broke up..still friends. Oh well. But he is the perfect example of a man who just wanted someone to love in his life.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:08 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,282,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
I definitely know what it's like to be truly loved by a man..a man who loves your faults and all. The only man I have ever loved that way...an ex of mine from some years ago. Sigh...my fault we broke up..still friends. Oh well. But he is the perfect example of a man who just wanted someone to love in his life.
Can’t rep you again. A woman who admits her faults, admits priorities men and women have generally speaking, etc. Hey, at least you guys are still friends. I feel at fault too with an ex and was ashamed of that too. We kept in touch for a few years after that in good terms and I wish each other well. There are good women/men out there.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:32 AM

1,142 posts, read 2,133,385 times
I believe that if the woman has had a mastectomy or was born with some deformity it makes sense to me. That would also include being disfigured for whatever reason. There are always risks when performing surgery especially when implants are used which is a foreign substance in your body.
Last July some magazine had pictures of 25 celebrities that had plastic surgery to make them appear younger than their years. They all looked awful and some looked monstrous since these are the people that can afford the best you won't see me in the plastic surgeons office any time soon if ever.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:38 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,876,358 times
Butt implants?

Old 09-07-2012, 11:47 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Yeah, I work at a bar, but with where I went to school I could do anything I wanted. The point is, wherever you studied, it couldn't be better than the education I had. And I'm better looking than you and I'm not a socially inept loser so basically you're my inferior in every respect I can think of.

Yeah, THAT of all things is my problem in life...that I cannot get attention from men when I walk outside. You know, with my freakish looks and all. Ha.
I'm just trying to be honest here, but you're really making yourself out to be trashy in these posts. Bragging about your education, working in a bar and the VAST majority of your photos are of your chest. I have natural GGs and I feel my profile picture shows way too much...

I know you 'don't care' and will probably discount me as a 'hater' but really you're doing yourself a disservice here. You seem very smart, but you're definitely not coming off that way regardless of the education you've received.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
I don't post anywhere online to make myself any kind of way. I post on the internet to entertain myself. If you don't like it there's the ignore button.
I don't have anyone on ignore, nor do I plan on it.

I'm just trying to give you some advice about modesty and being grateful for what you have. My Grandpa once told me there's nothing worse than a pretty girl who knows it.

Like I said, you come across as intelligent until you go on your narcissistic 'hater rants'.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:56 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,307,836 times
Where did I use the term "hater"? I despise that term. I just laugh at people tripping all over themselves to follow my every post to tell me how ugly and plastic I am. If you were me you would to.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Where did I use the term "hater"? I despise that term. I just laugh at people tripping all over themselves to follow my every post to tell me how ugly and plastic I am. If you were me you would to.
No, because I don't put pictures of my boobs all over the internet. You posted the pictures, you get to live with the comments, both positive and negative.

Nobody is tripping all over themselves to follow your every post, it's a public forum and I look in many subsections and post in many threads. You happen to post in many of them bragging about your surgeries.

You really are narcissistic if you think people are following you to comment on your looks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.