Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 04:31 PM

22,540 posts, read 29,837,756 times

Advertisements

You're in the friend zone. Move on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 05:18 PM

733 posts, read 1,671,287 times
You are a nice person for being so considerate and treating the girl with respect. Could the lack of physical intimacy be related to lack of chemistry? Or it could be that she is inexperienced and doesn't want you to find out?

If both of the above aren't the case, then I suggest you turn on the charm and seduce her a little (after 2 months, it's time ). Take her to a dimly lit restaurant with a romantic atmosphere and sit in a corner booth, feed her small bites of salad, and softly kiss her earlobes and whisper things like "I have been missing you" at the right time. You can go as far as placing your hand on her leg, before going for a full make out session. Go at a pace that makes her comfortable. At the end of the dinner, suggest that she comes back to your place.

P.S. Not sure about your girl, I just wrote down what I know would work on me. Good luck.

Old 04-07-2012, 05:24 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,447,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlilac View Post
You are a nice person for being so considerate and treating the girl with respect. Could the lack of physical intimacy be related to lack of chemistry? Or it could be that she is inexperienced and doesn't want you to find out?

If both of the above aren't the case, then I suggest you turn on the charm and seduce her a little (after 2 months, it's time ). Take her to a dimly lit restaurant with a romantic atmosphere and sit in a corner booth, feed her small bites of salad, and softly kiss her earlobes and whisper things like "I have been missing you" at the right time. You can go as far as placing your hand on her leg, before going for a full make out session. Go at a pace that makes her comfortable. At the end of the dinner, suggest that she comes back to your place.

P.S. Not sure about your girl, I just wrote down what I know would work on me. Good luck.
umm..he said its over..she isn't feeling it....

Old 04-07-2012, 06:26 PM

674 posts, read 1,167,387 times
In my experience with many online dates....

...If they are into you, they'll want you to kiss them ASAP

Old 05-08-2012, 04:56 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,422,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
Idk 2 months tho waste of time. I hate dating. Now I got to start all over again
did you not have ANY fun at all?...was it all bad....no good?

Old 05-08-2012, 05:04 PM

102,584 posts, read 109,443,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
We havent talked about being exclusive. Like I said we havent really even kissed that much.We have basically just been hanging out going on dates she said Im the type of guy she wants to date thats why I was kinda confused. I havent even thought about sex before marriage thing good idea I might ask her about that. Thanks
hm... If she said you're the kind of guy she wants to date (and sounded like she meant it), then it wouldn't hurt to be patient a little longer. Some women just need time. Has she said anything about having a bad experience in the past that would lead her to be cautious? Do you guys have common interests and somewhat similar plans for the future, life-goals-wise? Are things clicking in those ways? Would you like to be exclusive with her? Maybe it's time for that conversation to happen, so you can gauge where you stand from how that convo goes.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:37 AM

270 posts, read 412,450 times
Jeez, some of you are acting like she strung him out for years. It was only 2 months. Not really a long time in the big scheme of things. I might have an inkling for whether there's "something" there with a guy sooner than that, but I've certainly seen it take a while to develop. In fact, I would appreciate a guy giving it a couple of months with me, not be pissed off that he dragged it out. If there's a chance, give it a little time.

Old 05-09-2012, 08:13 AM

133 posts, read 193,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
My guess is there is no chemistry on her part. By now you all should be at least close to having sex.
It appears she could be having mental issues as well. I know I would not want to deal with that.

I'd cut my losses and drop her, but maybe after a serious, direct, and honest conversation with her on this issue.

You guys are beasting on this girl. Go ask a teenager wat beasting is.

She pulls back after you kiss a little? So she does kiss you , just not enough? you should be making the little kisses so special and wrap your arms around her and then let her pull away! You should make no issue of her not putting out . She barely knows you . Not every girl wants to have sex with strangers. Right now you guys are friends becase you cant usually be in a relationship after 2 months i dont think.

I feel your pain tho , trust me. I have experienced similar to what youre talking about. Waiting is fine its just not common. Get to know her, when you do that you will figure out the way to her heart . If you want a faster girl,, go get one! I think that the wait is probably worth it. you can always find a girl who just wants to screw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships