Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:08 PM

1,914 posts, read 7,152,918 times

Advertisements

Yes I am happy. I am grateful to be given so many blessings. I have the life I always dreamed of, wonderful hubby, great kids, good job with good pay, I live the life I wished for as a child. I grew up poor, no dad, dysfunction all around, an immigrant child that was constantly teased for being a Wetb**k well I showed them! I am successful! I owe it to my mom for bringing us to the US and for this great country where anything is possible if you believe!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 09:57 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,394,345 times
Yes, I'm happy, although I don't need much to keep me that way, just feed me good food and have sex with me regularly and I'm happy (my husband learned that the hard way).

No, seriously, I enjoy my life very much. I have a great husband and a wonderful son, good health, what else do I need?

Old 08-10-2010, 10:13 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,504,053 times
Yes, I am happy. And grateful. There are of course, life's lemons, but I am very happy with my life. I don't make tons of money, I don't live in the richest neighborhood, but I couldn't be happier. I'm in the best relationship I've ever had, I am blessed with my wonderful daughter, I have a job that I enjoy, and I am in (knock on wood) good health.

So like I said, I'm happy and grateful for blessings that I've received in life.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:28 PM

23,238 posts, read 29,085,198 times
For those that replied how happy they are, and more importantly from those that replied how extremely happy they are, fess up!

Someone was recently obstructing your path in life and how did you remove the obstacle to your happiness?

You stalked them, ran them off a steep mountain road one night?

Old 08-10-2010, 10:34 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,598,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
For those that replied how happy they are, and more importantly from those that replied how extremely happy they are, fess up!

Someone was recently obstructing your path in life and how did you remove the obstacle to your happiness?

You stalked them, ran them off a steep mountain road one night?
Shhh, don't tell people about how people in Vegas drive or we might scare the tourists away.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:55 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,278,380 times
Yeah, I'm happy, all right. I'm happy I got through the day without slapping some random jackarse who desperately needs and deserves it.

You got a problem with that?

Old 08-11-2010, 02:54 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,557,613 times
I am happy, si, si, si.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:25 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,651,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
Yes, I'm very happy. I've been declared cancer free, got through my reconstructive surgery, have a nice guy hubby, two wonderful teenagers, great friends, and a good life. Lots of bad stuff has happened, but I've dealt with each thing, survived, learned, and moved on. It's not what happens to you it's how you deal with it.

This is AWESOME!!!! Congrats on your wonderful diagnosis, and thanks for your post - especially yours because of what you have been through yet your very positive attitude shines through and I'm certain it had a lot to do with your recovery.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:36 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,388,333 times
I want to be happy. I struggle with this nearly everyday.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:39 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,651,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
I want to be happy. I struggle with this nearly everyday.
What struggles are you facing that are stopping you from being happy? We are here to help! I loved reading everyones posts, even the ones who admitted that they are not happy but working on it.... It's so much easier to just be happy then to let life get ya down...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships