Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 08:16 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,450,222 times

Advertisements

Now that is a first for me, what a bunch of b.s. Okay first off the top of my head, they get a real good deal from the paint contractor who is buying a bulk load of one color at a low low price. You need to find out who the paint company is and talk to them, they should do what ever you want but will probably charge you the cost diff in the paint. Also their bulk paint is the lowest grade they can get and I would suggest getting better quality. If you can find out what type and lable they use Dm me and I will tell you if it is any good or not. I had been offered a contract from a builder here, they use only 2 shades of white on every house. The painter they had was paying 5.50 a gal, it was crap, but they were get 250 gal at a time. Not only the cheap paint, they got cheap labor to spray. The builder was paying less than a grand per house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate