Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 11:58 PM

10 posts, read 41,376 times

Advertisements

Ah, come on everyone. I know others must have input on Creedmoor/Butner area
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2007, 05:31 AM

1,540 posts, read 5,582,862 times
I started going to church out in Creedmoor, off 85 about a year ago. I have met the nicest people in that area, and LOVE the ride from Raleigh. It takes me about 25 minutes from where I live off Creedmoor Rd. You take Creedmoor Rd. from Crabtree all the way up. Can't get any easier than that.

Old 03-10-2007, 08:28 PM

5 posts, read 15,143 times
Don't give up so easy on Creedmoor. There are several new developments going in and in the next six years there should many new businesses added to the area. The commute to Raleigh or Durham is fairly quick and the crime rate for the area is about a tenth of what is it is in the Raleigh/Durham area. Creedmoor is great, from my perspective all the conveniences and none of the downside to the cities. My wife and I have seasons tickets to the NC Theater, Museums we do everything then go back to our nice quiet town with little hustle and bustle. Just thought you might want a different perspectivfe from someone who lives in Creedmoor.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:43 PM

10 posts, read 41,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveCreedmoor View Post
Don't give up so easy on Creedmoor. There are several new developments going in and in the next six years there should many new businesses added to the area. The commute to Raleigh or Durham is fairly quick and the crime rate for the area is about a tenth of what is it is in the Raleigh/Durham area. Creedmoor is great, from my perspective all the conveniences and none of the downside to the cities. My wife and I have seasons tickets to the NC Theater, Museums we do everything then go back to our nice quiet town with little hustle and bustle. Just thought you might want a different perspectivfe from someone who lives in Creedmoor.
Thank you for the reply LoveCreedmoor. PM sent to you

Old 06-21-2007, 09:03 AM

1 posts, read 1,656 times
Hi -

I live about 10 minutes from Butner and work in Durham. It's a nice area and an easy drive to Durham, or just can run into Oxford for fast food, Walmart, etc, about 10 minutes away. My address is actually Oxford, but I'm closer to Butner. There are lots of new housing developements going up in the area. I'm actually trying to sell my house and move to my little farm closer to Oxford.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary