Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2008, 06:36 AM

31 posts, read 76,067 times

Advertisements

Hi --We drove here from NJ to see the different towns and I love everything much more than I even thought I would. I still have some issues with the schools. I am sure the education is great, i just worry about the kids having to switch schools, etc. I am sure if they are raised that way, it will be OK, but I just want to know all of our options.

Does anyone send their kids to private schools in the area? Do you have to take a test to be accepted for any? Is there a way to see "rankings" of some sort of reviews? I tried looking and came up with little so far. This board has been so helpful and I thought i'd give it a try.

Does anyone know anything about
1. Cary academy -

2. Heartwood Montessori or any montessori in the area?

3. others recommended

i learned a ton about Davis drive and Green hope -would you say these districts are significantly better than private or is it really subjective and hard to determine.

Thanks so much! We came here thinking we'd probably miss home and think it's too far, etc., but LOVE it!!!!!!!!! The people have been wonderful and overall it's just a really nice place to raise a family from what we can tell so far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary