Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2008, 01:34 AM

3 posts, read 5,164 times

Advertisements

As former members of Hickory Grove Baptist Church in Charlotte, NC, my family is looking for a good Baptist Church to attend regularly. Prefer membership of 300 to 1,000 member church. The Church must be anywhere between Durham and Roxboro or from Rougemont to Hillsborough. Prefer a church that has onsite child care room (3 years old) while the adults attend services. If you have any recommendations please let us know. I have this thread on auto alert and I will be checking it regularly through the day. Thank You.

Thank You for your time.

Last edited by chexfive; 03-10-2008 at 01:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2008, 08:37 AM

45 posts, read 213,019 times
The First Baptist Church in Downtown Durham seems to fit the bill. (Many if not all of the other "mega" churches in Durham are non-denominational.)

Old 06-26-2008, 09:10 AM

2 posts, read 5,176 times
Smile Great Baptist Church in Durham/N. Raleigh Area

Fellowship Baptist Church is the best church anywhere near that area. It has awesome preaching and a lot of programs for every age, especially kids and teens. They have a daycare like you mentioned, and a Christian School that is closed to just members of the church. The staff members are very thoughtful and caring for people. The music is not modern-day contemporary rock-n-roll style, but it is peppy gospel songs and hymns. Yes, I attend Fellowship Baptist and can tell you from experience myself, I tried loads of other churches before coming here. After finding this church, my wife and I knew we had found the right church. We had moved away for some time, but decided to move back just to attend the church because it has everything a family would need. Our kids love it here. Great evangelism outreach. Good Bible conferences. Kids camps. Too much to mention it all, but as you can tell, we love it here. The church's website is fbcofdurham.org. Hope this helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary