Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2008, 04:13 PM

241 posts, read 934,743 times

Advertisements

We're moving out there in April and I'm looking for a good water delivery service. We currently have Arrowhead water here in Los Angeles and love it We get those large 5 gallon bottles.

Any opinions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 10:07 AM

1 posts, read 4,811 times
Default Re:Drinking water delivery in Cary?

Didn't came across this posting until today. If you're still looking.......
We tried several brands before decided on Le Bleu. Not sure if you can get it over there(heard it's a local company). But if you can, do give it a try. We like it better than many of the national brands.
The delivery service's number is (919) 239-8000.

Old 03-12-2009, 01:39 PM

1 posts, read 4,438 times
I do not like bottled water - since you never know what chemicals are leaching out of the bottles, or how pure it really is, and it takes up too much room in my kitchen. And now they find the BPA in the plastics are getting into the water. I decided to buy the safest and cheapest water with my own RO system. I bought it from this Kineco water company, they were really pretty nice. They even came out for free to check it when I ran it dry (forgot and left it running for hours- did not creak it though).Over the first 2 years (1000 gallons or so) it runs around 1.50 per gallon and after that it is for just the cost of the filters - around $.19 a gallon. And it has its own little faucet at my sink. REALLY easy and no counter or floor space is used. It does take up some space under the sink, but they can put it in a crawl as well - I just wanted it easy to get at. Anyway - do not know if this helps. Good like in

Old 03-12-2009, 01:49 PM

621 posts, read 2,218,278 times
When I was in LA, I found that bottled water was a must. However, since moving east I find less and less people drink bottled water. I still drink bottled water, I just go to those Glacier machines at the grocery stores--have never thought about delivery though it may probably be expensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary