Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2012, 04:51 PM

8 posts, read 21,421 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I'm planning on taking the Greyhound bus from the station in Raleigh (314 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27603). I would be parking Friday morning about 9:30am and coming back Sunday night at 11pm. I called the station earlier and they did not have any info about parking, other than that there is a parking lot nearby but they didn't know if you can park there overnight or how much it costs, or the name...

So online I found these two lots nearby:
State Government Parking Deck (West) :: Downtown Raleigh, NC
Green Square Parking Deck :: Downtown Raleigh, NC

But I'm not sure how it would work with me parking for a whole weekend?
Has anyone parked at these lots for a weekend and how did it work/how much did it cost? Not sure how I would pay if there's not an attendant Sunday night, or would it just be free? Or does anyone have any recommendations for parking near the Raleigh Greyhound station?

Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 06:29 PM

502 posts, read 1,654,376 times
Parking in the state government deck is free over the weekend. Friday before 5pm is going to be the issue. Try calling them and asking. There are visitors spaces in that deck. I think it would max out at $8 for Friday. I will warn you that it's not guarded outside of business hours though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary