Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2007, 12:12 PM

1 posts, read 7,566 times

Advertisements

Need some insight into a reputable lawn maint company to perform mowing, week wacking, every 10 days or so. Looking for a company that is dependable and offers multiple services, such as mulching, aerating, gutters, trimming hedges, etc if needed. Would like to be able to take advantage of additional options when needed, not have them included in the weekly price for normal lawn maint.

We live in Cary, NC

Thanks for any help you can offer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2007, 12:44 PM

59 posts, read 288,513 times
We went through a couple of companies and finally found one that we really like. The owner so far is very dependable and has been great at addressing any concerns we have had. We only use him for mowing but I know that he offers other services but just not sure what they are. PM me if you want his info, I'm not sure if we are allowed to post that here.

Old 01-30-2008, 01:28 AM

11 posts, read 43,204 times
Default TruGreen

I use TruGreen. To be honest I just started with them for the winter treatments so I wont see anything until Spring. I'm hoping for a thick/green lawn this summer. However with the drought situation one never knows. Hope this helps.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:28 AM

2,586 posts, read 9,101,841 times
I use North Carolina Turf Care out of Wake Forest (not sure if they go to Cary or not). Small independent company run by a couple of young guys who were Turf Mgmt majors at NCSU. They do the full fertilzer regimen, aerate, reseed, and mow during the summer for me. Overall, I'm pleased, much more so than I was with EPM (which cost much more).

Old 01-30-2008, 10:36 AM

2,407 posts, read 10,678,691 times
Approximately how much to do you pay weekly or monthly and what services does that cover?

Old 01-30-2008, 11:03 AM

2,586 posts, read 9,101,841 times
I have a 1/4 acre lot and I pay $35 per mowing, including trimming/edging and blowing off driveway and sidewalk. Additionally, I pay around $325 for 6 fertilzer/weed control treatments + fall aeration and overseeding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary