Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 12:05 PM

4 posts, read 21,916 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone.
I am an Armenian living in Boston, MA now. But I am planning to move to Durham, NC in October. I shall be very glad if I could get responces from Armenians who live in the above mentioned area .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2007, 06:34 PM

2 posts, read 11,505 times
Default Shad chee-ga

Hi Armo,
I just used up all my Armenian words right there. Well, not really. I'm exaggerating a little. In any case, there are a few Armenians. There is an Armenian Club at UNC. There are a couple Armenian dentists and professors. There's myself, my mother, and my boyfriend. And a married couple in Raleigh that run a booth at the International Festival each year. The closest Armenian church is in Charlotte, NC, and I think there may be in one in Richmond as well. In any case, send me an email, if you'd like more information. I'd be happy to help. Good luck!
Mary

Old 01-27-2008, 10:06 AM

2 posts, read 21,493 times
Default Armenians in Cary

I recently moved to the area and have not met 1. I heard there is a Church in Charlotte but that is like 3 hours away.
let me know if you have any luck in finding any Armenians
Roupen

Old 02-04-2008, 08:34 PM

1 posts, read 9,259 times
I am from NY and have lived here for about 10 years and have only met 1 other Armenian. I wish there was a church closer to this area. I miss being around the whole culture.

Old 02-05-2008, 07:39 AM

836 posts, read 3,470,171 times
Found this info on the web. Has anyone looked up this group?

Armenian Community of Raleigh Moderator cut: removed

Last edited by autumngal; 02-05-2008 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: please use dm, ty

Old 02-18-2008, 10:42 PM

2,932 posts, read 7,825,031 times
I'm not Armenian, but I know of 2 if its any consolation. 1 is a pharmacist and another is a student still I think.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:48 PM

1 posts, read 9,169 times
Smile We are 2 new Armenian Families In Apex, Raleigh NC From NJ

Hi Fellow Armenians in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex. NC

We just moved here from NJ. We meaning My husband, 2 children my parents and myself. We are looking to gather a group of Armenians. Please email me at [MOD] removed [/MOD] if you live in the area and if any of you know any other Armenians in the area. I know the closest church is in Charlottte. We love all the great people we have meet in NC but we also feel it is important to have an Armenian circle.

Best Regards,

Last edited by autumngal; 02-25-2008 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: not a good idea to post, see terms of service please

Old 02-27-2008, 05:06 PM

2 posts, read 21,493 times
Default Hi Salpi

My wife and I just moved to the Apex area from NY, though its beautiful, at times the change is challenging. I like your idea of gathering a group of Armenians, unfortunatly I havent met 1, yet. If that group ever forms, keep me in mind, I can be reached at Moderator cut: removed
Thanks

Last edited by autumngal; 04-03-2008 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: not a good idea to post see TOS why please

Old 05-01-2008, 02:23 PM

1 posts, read 8,938 times
Smile Hi!!!!

Hi Raleigh-tzi's! haha
My name is Nina and I have been living here for almost two years and recently met two armenians. I am from Los Angeles so I'm used to being in a large armenian community. I need my culture fix!! So please e mail me people!! [email]Ninig1@aol.com[/email]

I am starting a group...trying to contact armenians Im finding in the white pages- to begin some sort of armenian rganization/group/ something!!

Can't wait to talk to you guys!!!!!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:41 PM

1 posts, read 7,955 times
Hello guys,

Surb Tznunde Snorhavor!

I have accepted a job offer and planning to move down to Raleigh (Wake Forest) area by January 17th.
My family, wife and kids, will stay in Delaware until the end of the school year.
I hope to meet and see you and join the armenian community of Raleigh.

Shnorhakalutiun ev stesutyun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary