Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2007, 10:43 PM

1 posts, read 6,816 times

Advertisements

Hi!

I will be in the Raleigh/Durham Chapel Hill area in a couple of weeks and I'm looking for any scrapbooking/craft stores that might be in this area. I am from Florida so I have no idea what to look for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2007, 06:23 AM

1,515 posts, read 6,983,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper in Keystone Hgts View Post
Hi!

I will be in the Raleigh/Durham Chapel Hill area in a couple of weeks and I'm looking for any scrapbooking/craft stores that might be in this area. I am from Florida so I have no idea what to look for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kim
Hi Kim!
Two popular craft stores are AC Moore and Michael's. You can look on their websites for locations. I know there is a AC Moore on Capital Blvd in the same shopping center as Target, Petsmart, etc with a Michaels just down the road on Capital on the right hand side next to Sweet Tomatoes.

There's a 40% off one item coupon for Michaels in the newspaper, maybe even on their website.

AC Moore has the same coupon, which you can get on the link provided below:
Wow Coupons - Free Printable Retail Store Coupons

There are several scrapbooking stores in the area and I cant think of one for the life of me. I would suggest going to meetup.com and asking the scrapbooking board or do a search under Yahoo groups.

Good luck!
Heather

Old 06-29-2007, 06:25 AM

Or you can do a google search for "Scrapbooking Raleigh" and get this:

Welcome to Scrapbook Plaza, the Triangle's largest scrapbook store! (broken link)

scrapbooking loc: Raleigh, NC - Google Maps

Panopolie.com (http://www.panopolie.com/ - broken link)

Scrapbook Plaza & Panopolie are in the same vicinity as AC Moore & Michaels, probably less than a mile away so at least its all in the same area.

Hope that helps!

Old 06-29-2007, 06:46 AM

2,834 posts, read 12,034,535 times
At triangle town center mall there is a store called archiver's that is scrapbooking stuff. I am not a scrapbooker, but I have friends who go there.

leigh

Old 06-29-2007, 11:25 AM

189 posts, read 797,290 times
I love to scrapbook and have put things on hold while we are selling our house. For those of you who scrapbook you know what I mean. I can't wait to have a scrap room for me and the kids when we move.

Old 06-29-2007, 02:08 PM

271 posts, read 1,213,584 times
I recommend ARCHIVERS at Triangle Towne Center mall also. They even offer classes.

Old 06-29-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinatrendsetter View Post
I recommend ARCHIVERS at Triangle Towne Center mall also. They even offer classes.

Triangle Towne Center (great mall by the way) is also in the same vicinity as AC Moore, Michaels and the other two scrapbook places.

Just do a mapquest and plan out your trip, they are all in the same part of town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary